P&B Relationship Advice Thread

Is your marriage on the rocks?

Not sure about asking out that fit burd who lives downstairs?

Need some help losing your VLs?

Have you been kb'd by an "...average-y looking cocktease"?

Welcome to the P&B relationship advice thread, inspired by Mr. Bairn's attempts to reconcile his overpowering teenage hormones with decent human behaviour. This thread has been started so that P&B's combined thousands of years of relationship experience can unite to provide Dear Dierdre-esque advice to those who are confused and perhaps sexually frustrated.

I'll start off with a simple query. I've been seeing a girl for about 6 weeks but we only ever really see each other at weekends. Should I buy her something for Christmas or is it too soon? I am pretty skint and I'm not even sure if I like her in a "serious" way, but I don't want to come across as a Scrooge-like character.

Welcome to the P&B relationship advice thread, inspired by Mr. Bairn's attempts to reconcile his overpowering teenage hormones with decent human behaviour. This thread has been started so that P&B's combined thousands of years of relationship experience can unite to provide Dear Dierdre-esque advice to those who are confused and perhaps sexually frustrated.

I'll start off with a simple query. I've been seeing a girl for about 6 weeks but we only ever really see each other at weekends. Should I buy her something for Christmas or is it too soon? I am pretty skint and I'm not even sure if I like her in a "serious" way, but I don't want to come across as a Scrooge-like character.

That's £5 gift voucher territory or a box of Roses. Not both though.

Get her something not too expensive but something she will appreciate:

post-25521-0-73106500-1449861780.jpg

Box of chocolates and flowers is the expected protocol.

How you judge this between a tesco value bar with flowers ripped out the neighbours garden and luxury hand crafted tears of an orphan chocolate with only available on the top of the Andes flowers is your delema.

You have to give her something or you'll look a proper tight c**t which more importantly is a big turn off for the opposite sex. Decent box of chocs at around £15-£20 will suffice and not something out of Thorntons ffs. Have a look at the link below.

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/

You have to give her something or you'll look a proper tight c**t which more importantly is a big turn off for the opposite sex. Decent box of chocs at around £15-£20 will suffice and not something out of Thorntons ffs. Have a look at the link below.

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/

I agree with Billy's point. Also, make sure it's a nice card (not necessarily girlfriend etc if you are just seeing each other) but equally not just one out of a multipack **

**from a girl who once got a card from a boyfriend that had a reindeer on the front ????

There you go. 22 quid job done. Daft price for a box of sweets of course but just think of all the goodwill it'll buy you when it comes to getting your cock wet over the festive period.

http://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/shop/christmas/christmas-chocolate-boxes

Am I f**k paying £22 quid for 28 tiny chocolates. Thanks for the tip, but I think I'll shop around. Some Lindt perhaps...