Forcing yourself to like a burd

Mr Bairn

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true. Deck of cards, 6 pack of Lilt and a train ticket to Derby - booked into the Ibis for the night. Going to expense the shit out of the BBC. You think I'm bad? LOL. Liam McLeod had channel 9 on the hotel TV running all night and emptied the mini bar. Expenses THE LOT.

I dropped sleeping tablets in Dougie Donnelly's water when I was an apprentice. He fell asleep and I made up and signed a contract on his behalf granting me access to walk round the Chelsea flower show bollock naked. I then had an all night romp with Lawrence llewelyn bowen. Not even a homosexer, I just did it cause I could

I spent a month smoking and shagging away in Amsterdam, said I was away doing Alloa's European tour for BBC online. Claimed it all on expenses. If you're reading this, your mum who you dropped out of paid for that. Cheers.

^^ Good c**t

Brilliant read, Mr Bairn. Ignore the haters, they're forgotten what it's like to be young. My advice to you would be get with bird A again, jazz on her chops and see if that makes you any more attracted to her. You can think about bird B while you're doing it if you're struggling. Best of both worlds. Alternatively you can ask bird A to put a paper bag over her head, since she would do anything for you. Ask her to draw bird B's face on it.

Brilliant read, Mr Bairn. Alternatively you can ask bird A to put a paper bag over her head, since she would do anything for you. Ask her to draw bird B's face on it.

You're late to the party with that suggestion.

Archived