Forcing yourself to like a burd

Mr Bairn

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you wanting a girlfriend so much? Seems like you barely like either of them that much in reality yet you're contemplating a relationship with them because they gave you your hole.

Also don't say banged instead of pumpt/shagged etc. Awful word.

Guest The Phoenix

The useless c**t isn't even getting that far. To Burd B, he's as useful as the 'u' in the word 'gauge.'

Suspect a ewe would come in handy for the OP.

Not being fair on the first girl - if you aren't in to her that's fair enough but don't lead the girl on (that's not nice!). As others have said, the second girl isn't in to you at all - I find it strange you sleep in the same bed "as mates" and nothing happens, given you have had sex before. It's almost like in Bullseye on the telly years ago when they would show you "here's what you would have won" - in short, forget about doing anything with either of them and find someone else to get underneath the mistletoe with!

Why are you wanting a girlfriend so much? Seems like you barely like either of them that much in reality yet you're contemplating a relationship with them because they gave you your hole.

I don't. I'm moving in a few months anyway, although I wouldn't mind a looser arrangement with girl B

Chat shit get banged.

No. We hadn't thought of that.

I didn't see anyone referencing his maw either.

...I have to force myself to pump Mr Bairn's maw. The old cow is ganting for it and I occasionally take pity in her. However, there's another maw who I really like. She let's me sleep in her bed but won't let me pump her. She made that mistake once and it's been a bit of a shameful secret for her. I worship her and she occasionally let's me buy her drinks. It's great.

Introduce them to each other; they sound a perfect pair..

Girl A - distant, up her self, likes cuddles.

Girl B - clingy, needs to feel needed, likes her hole.

A beautiful relationship waiting on you getting out of it.

If you're moving why bother with any sort of relationship? get out and disappoint more local girls then go!

Archived