Forcing yourself to like a burd

Mr Bairn

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds as though Mr Bairn is a shite ride. Couldn't get it up to pump Burd A and Burd B has no interest in a repeat performance. Obviously has a baldy half incher.

:lol:

Fucking excellent. I haven't heard 'baldy half incher' since school.

I was saying it and not on the receiving end, obviously.

So, I've been spending some time with two vry different ladies lately and it's left me in an absolute pickle. Let's label them as burd A and burd B.

Burd A: Friend of a friend and we met on a night out about 2 months ago. Got really fucking drunk and banged her, then got talking afterwards. Absolutely lovely girl, but doesn't do it for me in the slightest. I ended up going back for a sober round 2 because she's such a sound lass that I didn't want her thinking I only had sex with her because of alcohol, but couldn't even get it up because I wasn't even in to her. I know for a fact that she is more in to me than any girl has ever been before and worships the ground that I walk on, having said that she's a 100% beautiful person on the inside and I enjoy being mates with her, but that's all that I feel, I'm not attracted to her.

Burd B: Met randomly on a night out about 6 weeks ago and had sex a few days later. We've become mates since, and are comfortable enough around each other that I'm regularly allowed to sleep in her bed, but not in a sexual way. Regularly goes out her way to pull other lads on nights out to make me jealous and generally doesn't seem that in to me. Here's the catch though, I'm completely head over heels for her and would do anything for her to feel the same way.

Is there any way I can project my feelings for burd B on to burd A because it would save me a lot of hassle if I actually fancied the first lassie?

I see all the obvious and standard jokes have already been done, so i'll leave that side of things.

Burd B - time to move on from her. She let's you sleep in her bed and there's nothing sexual going on? You've got absolutely no chance with her. It's the old "you wan't what you can't have". She's also treating you like a complete mug and leaving you hanging. Basically what you're doing to Burd A. In summary, Burd B probably assumes you made a mistake in shagging her and you're gay.

Burd A - you say she's a lovely girl, but you have appear to have no problem treating her like shit. "An easy shag if you want it"? How about you grow some balls and show a bit of respect to the girl? Hopefully she goes and finds someone that's good enough for her (you're certainly not) and leaves you to cry yourself to sleep everynight wanking into your favourite crusty sock.

I sincerely hope you're no older than 18/19. At least it'll give you some time to learn how to treat women.

Decided to share a bit of a dilemma that's been doing my ducking nut in lately with the p&b people.

So, I've been spending some time with two vry different ladies lately and it's left me in an absolute pickle. Let's label them as burd A and burd B.

Burd A: Friend of a friend and we met on a night out about 2 months ago. Got really fucking drunk and banged her, then got talking afterwards. Absolutely lovely girl, but doesn't do it for me in the slightest. I ended up going back for a sober round 2 because she's such a sound lass that I didn't want her thinking I only had sex with her because of alcohol, but couldn't even get it up because I wasn't even in to her. I know for a fact that she is more in to me than any girl has ever been before and worships the ground that I walk on, having said that she's a 100% beautiful person on the inside and I enjoy being mates with her, but that's all that I feel, I'm not attracted to her.

Burd B: Met randomly on a night out about 6 weeks ago and had sex a few days later. We've become mates since, and are comfortable enough around each other that I'm regularly allowed to sleep in her bed, but not in a sexual way. Regularly goes out her way to pull other lads on nights out to make me jealous and generally doesn't seem that in to me. Here's the catch though, I'm completely head over heels for her and would do anything for her to feel the same way.

Is there any way I can project my feelings for burd B on to burd A because it would save me a lot of hassle if I actually fancied the first lassie?

Shitehawk.

We've become mates since, and are comfortable enough around each other that I'm regularly allowed to sleep in her bed, but not in a sexual way. Regularly goes out her way to pull other lads on nights out to make me jealous and generally doesn't seem that in to me.

Is she ever in her bed while you sleep there, or is she usually getting pumped by someone else while you have a crywank into her pillow?

I see all the obvious and standard jokes have already been done, so i'll leave that side of things.

Burd B - time to move on from her. She let's you sleep in her bed and there's nothing sexual going on? You've got absolutely no chance with her. It's the old "you wan't what you can't have". She's also treating you like a complete mug and leaving you hanging. Basically what you're doing to Burd A. In summary, Burd B probably assumes you made a mistake in shagging her and you're gay.

Burd A - you say she's a lovely girl, but you have appear to have no problem treating her like shit. "An easy shag if you want it"? How about you grow some balls and show a bit of respect to the girl? Hopefully she goes and finds someone that's good enough for her (you're certainly not) and leaves you to cry yourself to sleep everynight wanking into your favourite crusty sock.

I sincerely hope you're no older than 18/19. At least i'll give you some time to learn how to treat women.

banana red dots this post! The misogynism is so deeply ingrained....

I sincerely hope you're no older than 18/19. At least it'll give you some time to learn how to treat women.

Are you Trisha Goddard ?

you go girl!!!

Decided to share a bit of a dilemma that's been doing my ducking nut in lately with the p&b people.

You are burd B's burd A.

Unlucky.

Archived