Derek McInnes

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure what I made up or what you're on about to be honest.
Ok. Let me help you out..
So to sum up:Dundee fans would prefer to finish mid table or lower season after season
Quote one person who has said anything resembling this, either that or stop making things up. Thank you.

So to sum up:

Dundee fans would prefer to finish mid table or lower season after season to avoid the abject humiliation of getting through 2 rounds of European qualifiers to narrowly go out to a very competent side.

Seems reasonable.

They've already admitted in other threads theyd rather see Dundee United relegated than see Dundee qualify for Europe tbf

So what did you mean by this?

It means what it says. What I've always said. Qualifying rounds don't count as 'getting into Europe'. A European competition starts at the group stages, IMO. Re-naming hem 'the early stage of the Europa' made me chuckle, even St Johnstone fans never went that far.

Trying to slag off Sir Derek helps them forget about the fact they've only won one of their last 10 games.

Dundee derby in the Championship next season. Where it belongs IMO.

The thread is about Derek McInnes m8, not Dundee. I believe attempting to turn it into a discussion about Dundee is what is referred to as deflection.

It means what it says. What I've always said. Qualifying rounds don't count as 'getting into Europe'. A European competition starts at the group stages, IMO. Re-naming hem 'the early stage of the Europa' made me chuckle, even St Johnstone fans never went that far.

WTF is this nonsensical pysh?

Let me get this straight. The early rounds of UEFA's club competition v clubs from other european leagues such as say Spain doesn't count because the competition starts at the group stages?

Who's going to tell Real Madrid that they have haven't won la decima, because most of those titles aren't valid because they we'ren't actually 'in Europe' because they didn't go through a group stage?

What a piece of bonkers w4nk that is!

Yours

aDONis

Yes, creaming over. Aberdeen have a bigger budget than anyone else, therefor they should be second in the league. They shouldn't be getting papped out in Europa qualifiers by some tin pot Kazakhstani outfit, but you seem to think they were an excellent side so you can feel less embarrassed. Fooling absolutely nobody though.

If it's all down to money, Aberdeen should be getting knocked out by Kazakhstani teams, given that Kairat have a much higher budget than Aberdeen.

Sevcoesque chat.

Not surprising from a Dee tbh.

What a strange conclusion to reach.

Remember that time you compared us to Rangers for having soldiers at Dens to commemorate the losses made at the Battle of Loos, then St Johnstone had soldiers at McDiarmid the following week? I do.

You made a c**t of yourself that time as well.

Archived