Forfar v Cowdenbeath 12/12/15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some dreadful shouts from idiots in our crowd. Disgusted

Not happy with results, but nobody could say those players weren't playing for the manager today. Huge thanks to Dick to where he has taken us, last year was the best football I'd seen a Forfar team play.

Very important we get the right man in.

With all the experts I heard on the terracing today, a new manager should not be a problem. However, in real life, I thought we played a lot better today, with a bit of effort which has been lacking in recent weeks. Same old story though, Danny putting some lovely crosses over to nobody, Swankie slipping some nice little asides to nobody, likewise Sanny when he came on. Kerr Hay had an excellent game, but with three defenders on him and the nearest Forfar player on East High Street, what chance has he got? Still we'll see what January brings, with the Old Pals Act no longer in force. Could this be the end for Ian Campbell, too? Interesting times ahead, no doubt!

With all the experts I heard on the terracing today, a new manager should not be a problem. However, in real life, I thought we played a lot better today, with a bit of effort which has been lacking in recent weeks. Same old story though, Danny putting some lovely crosses over to nobody, Swankie slipping some nice little asides to nobody, likewise Sanny when he came on. Kerr Hay had an excellent game, but with three defenders on him and the nearest Forfar player on East High Street, what chance has he got? Still we'll see what January brings, with the Old Pals Act no longer in force. Could this be the end for Ian Campbell, too? Interesting times ahead, no doubt!

Mistake taking Swankie off. The only Forfar player who looked dangerous.

Aye, nobody had a bad game today, even Swankie put a shift in. One bad mistake cost us the goal, we had plenty of crosses into the box today, more than in any game in recent weeks, just no one to put the ball in the net.

Dunno what game BD was watching, they're number 3 had a torrid time in the first half against Hay, out-jumped so many times by a short-arse!

Pish. Number 3 had an easy afternoon

Pish. Number 3 had an easy afternoon

I'll see your pish and raise you a bollox speaking shite, Hay out jumped him for pretty much the whole first half. It was commented upon by folk around me on several occasions.

Second half you have a valid point.

I'll see your pish and raise you a bollox speaking shite, Hay out jumped him for pretty much the whole first half. It was commented upon by folk around me on several occasions.

Second half you have a valid point.

Aye fair enough .our problem is we don't appear to have a plan b when plan a doesn't work

Aye fair enough .our problem is we don't appear to have a plan b when plan a doesn't work

You're not far long with plan B.

Personally, I thought plan B arrived with 15 minutes to go, 3 upfront and keeping the ball on the ground when we're chasing the game. About 10 games too late, unfortunately.

I liked Kennedy at LB and Yano up one (I'll likely get slated for the Yano comment but it meant an established LB slotting in when Kennedy burst forward). The young laddie has potential and is good going up the wing. He got caught out a fair bit early on hanging on to the ball too long but settled into the game well.

I wonder if the team knew Dick was likely to be gone after a defeat. Swankie threw himself in to a few 50:50 tackles that he normally doesn't do and actually put a shift in. Beaky was also trying to get the team fired up and Dick was rather animated on the bench.

You're not far long with plan B.

Personally, I thought plan B arrived with 15 minutes to go, 3 upfront and keeping the ball on the ground when we're chasing the game. About 10 games too late, unfortunately.

I liked Kennedy at LB and Yano up one (I'll likely get slated for the Yano comment but it meant an established LB slotting in when Kennedy burst forward). The young laddie has potential and is good going up the wing. He got caught out a fair bit early on hanging on to the ball too long but settled into the game well.

I wonder if the team knew Dick was likely to be gone after a defeat. Swankie threw himself in to a few 50:50 tackles that he normally doesn't do and actually put a shift in. Beaky was also trying to get the team fired up and Dick was rather animated on the bench.

Yano looked better in the middle than at left back . He was certainly fired up today. The team must have had an idea of what would happen.

There's a decent team there somewhere just need to find the right recipe .

I was all for dick going but now it's reality I feel a bit gutted , last season was brilliant especially .:(

Archived