Brechin v Peterhead

The fans pay to watch football so are entitled to criticise or praise when they like.At the moment we are bottom of the league and the football is shite so criticism is inevitable. Only a few times this season I have seen the players give 100% effort which is unacceptable. If the manager can't do anything about it then its time for him to go and money shouldn't come into it.

oo

Nice to see you have taken my advice!

I would have bitten your hand off for a point yesterday and we got it. I dont think sacking Dods ( one d ) is the answer at the moment. Some folk on here have mentioned the bringing in of Dick Campbell as a director of football. That idea appeals to me , an older head in the background putting ideas forward nudging things in the right direction , helping with the workload. Worth thinking about ? Money ? Dick may relish the slight change of path and the backseat driver role and might not be that hard to deal with. Also gives him an early chance to prove his previous employers wrong ?

I would have bitten your hand off for a point yesterday and we got it. I dont think sacking Dods ( one d ) is the answer at the moment. Some folk on here have mentioned the bringing in of Dick Campbell as a director of football. That idea appeals to me , an older head in the background putting ideas forward nudging things in the right direction , helping with the workload. Worth thinking about ? Money ? Dick may relish the slight change of path and the backseat driver role and might not be that hard to deal with. Also gives him an early chance to prove his previous employers wrong ?

Its a no brainier really but I feel our pig headed chairman would nt agree somehow !

The trouble with this is that Dick tends to take over....sometimes in not a nice way . He can be quite intimidating especially when chasing money for players. ...........Which might lead on to the quote below. Once bitten and all that !! ;)

Its a no brainier really but I feel our pig headed chairman would nt agree somehow !

We don't need a striker. It's midfielders and a centre half we need.

Hmmm???

A lot of players not pulling their weight. Willie Dyer, for a guy who has played the last 4/5 years as a full time professional has been nothing short of "dire". Guys like McLean and Tiger need to get a grip also.

Fed up of the folk defending Jacko also. Yes he works hard but he's a striker. His scoring record the last couple of years has been absolute guff.

Archived