Brechin v Peterhead

Massive 2 must win games for us coming up now starting with an in form Peterhead! Should have a few guys back this weekend so can t be far off full strength ! Players are gonna have to start working there butts off to kp us from becoming isolated ! Darren says every week in his after match interviews the lads are flying in training so let's see it on pitch now a well !

No idea where the in-form observation came from. We are on a winning streak of 1!!

4 games unbeaten in the league with 1 goal conceded.

Would fancy us to win this, going for a 2-0 win with Rory getting both.

I thought we showed a bit of spirit today and deserved at least the draw. Isaac again worthy of his MOM but Jacko looked more up for it than he did last week. I must say when we heard Fusco at no 5 we did fear the worst but were quite relieved to see Pabs moved into the centre and Fusco at right back. I thought he did ok at right back .

A bit more luck and we might have sneaked a win although Peterheid did have a few half chances too. Glad to see Rory hasn't lost that petted lip . His face was a picture when he tried to con the ref with his dive early in the second half. Also saw the cynical side of Peterheid in the middle of the second half. For a 15 minute spell I thought it was a competition to see who could commit the worst foul.

I feel a bit more positive this week and hope that the team gets a bit of confidence out of that.

A point not good enough just like the performance.If true Brechin/Dodds should follow Forfar/Campbell and sack him or resign.At least Forfar have had the balls to do it before its too late.

If you're so keen to sack the manager you might at least do him the courtesy of getting his name right after all this time.

It's DODS. Two Ds in total!

A point not good enough just like the performance.If true Brechin/Dodds should follow Forfar/Campbell and sack him or resign.At least Forfar have had the balls to do it before its too late.

If you are winding us all up stop it - if you are serious stay away. Great attitude today against the hardest working team you will see st the Glebe. Every attack we had Peterhead had 8 defenders in their bax. Also the most niggling dirty team you will see at the Glebe! If we put this effort in every week we will avoid the dreaded relegation. Onward and upwards City.

Wasn't at the game today but gutted that people are saying we were being dirty, I thought we seemed to have cut that out of our game a bit in the last few matches. Another draw isn't great though, and we need to start turning these into wins if we want to be genuine play off contenders. Hey ho at least it is another game unbeaten and a draw away from home is never a bad thing.

If you are winding us all up stop it - if you are serious stay away. Great attitude today against the hardest working team you will see st the Glebe. Every attack we had Peterhead had 8 defenders in their bax. Also the most niggling dirty team you will see at the Glebe! If we put this effort in every week we will avoid the dreaded relegation. Onward and upwards City.

I'm no wind up merchant.Seriously we need to get our act together on the field before its too late if we are still bottom end of January we will be relegated.Where do u want me to stay away from here or the Glebe.

Have to agree with you Diehard. 3 wins from 20 games(if you include cup ties) is frankly piss poor.

The excuses are all now wearing thin and something needs to change quickly.

Farfar's board have shown some balls but are obviously keen to stop there current slump by changing the manager and while I dont think that Dods should be made a scapegoat,we need an experienced manager to stop the rot and get some results before we are too far behind.

The board took far too long in appointing a manager when McKinnon left and now they need to act and act fast......not holding my breath though!

Apart from Perry the players Dods signed have been big failures, his 2 loan signings Bate s and Isaac have done well , but the rest have brought nothing to the team with Dyer the biggest let down .. We need at least 7 points outta next 3 games.... But our regular players need to cut nonsense out too Jackos missing some helluva sitters this year ! I think faults on all sides are to blame for poor season .....

A lot of players not pulling their weight. Willie Dyer, for a guy who has played the last 4/5 years as a full time professional has been nothing short of "dire". Guys like McLean and Tiger need to get a grip also.

Fed up of the folk defending Jacko also. Yes he works hard but he's a striker. His scoring record the last couple of years has been absolute guff.

If Dodds is staying maybe Dick can come in as Director of football and train Dodds up.

Have to agree with you Diehard. 3 wins from 20 games(if you include cup ties) is frankly piss poor.

The excuses are all now wearing thin and something needs to change quickly.

Farfar's board have shown some balls but are obviously keen to stop there current slump by changing the manager and while I dont think that Dods should be made a scapegoat,we need an experienced manager to stop the rot and get some results before we are too far behind.

The board took far too long in appointing a manager when McKinnon left and now they need to act and act fast......not holding my breath though!

Firstly, have you thought of the financial implications of sacking Dods ? (with one D ) The club are financially pushed at the moment . Another £6k - £10k payout just now with no potential cup money to fall back on would be ludicrous.

Secondly, I think the moaners are just going to games to pick fault and not look for any improvement in performance at all. Yesterday was a lot better . The effort couldn't be faulted although the football at times granted is not as silky as everyone would like to see , but we are bottom of the league for f**k sake. Results will come if they continue to show this effort every week.

As for the criticism of Jacko, anyone with a football brain can see that Jacko is being used not as an out and out striker but as a link up player. His experience and reading of the game stands out a mile . It is just a bit unfortunate that we don't have a natural goalscorer in the team to supplement his effort and creativity.

Why can't folk realise that when you are at the bottom and you are struggling , the last thing the team wants to hear are cheap shots aimed at individuals . The time to criticise is when the team don't look as if they give a shit ........... This is certainly not the case at the moment.

Firstly, have you thought of the financial implications of sacking Dods ? (with one D ) The club are financially pushed at the moment . Another £6k - £10k payout just now with no potential cup money to fall back on would be ludicrous.

Secondly, I think the moaners are just going to games to pick fault and not look for any improvement in performance at all. Yesterday was a lot better . The effort couldn't be faulted although the football at times granted is not as silky as everyone would like to see , but we are bottom of the league for f**k sake. Results will come if they continue to show this effort every week.

As for the criticism of Jacko, anyone with a football brain can see that Jacko is being used not as an out and out striker but as a link up player. His experience and reading of the game stands out a mile . It is just a bit unfortunate that we don't have a natural goalscorer in the team to supplement his effort and creativity.

Why can't folk realise that when you are at the bottom and you are struggling , the last thing the team wants to hear are cheap shots aimed at individuals . The time to criticise is when the team don't look as if they give a shit ........... This is certainly not the case at the moment.

Jackos work ethic nvr in question but he s missed some absolute sitters this season ! Maybe down to confidence, Also I ve mentioned this before but Why don t we ever score in first half of games ?? I know it's trivial as long s we score but it's true

The fans pay to watch football so are entitled to criticise or praise when they like.At the moment we are bottom of the league and the football is shite so criticism is inevitable. Only a few times this season I have seen the players give 100% effort which is unacceptable. If the manager can't do anything about it then its time for him to go and money shouldn't come into it.

Archived