Rangurzombies vs Cowdenbeef

Kryptonite

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No real complaints about today. Big difference in class and ability between the two sides. It looked like we were sitting in but having just watched the game back, it was more the case of Rangers being excellent attacking-wise. Dean's free kick was top drawer.

Biggest difference for me was the sharpness of every single Rangers player in contrast to ours. All credit to them and Warburton. I think Jamie should have saved the 3rd goal but I don't like to criticise him as he's been outstanding this season. We will miss him now though.

Good bit about the town before the game too. Sky normally do patronising of small teams well but it was well put together, well done Cowden Cowboy, oor Donald and the one and only Greg Stewart.

Rangers players are basically fitter, faster and stronger all round athletes. Makes it extremely difficult to get the ball off them.

Although we are only part time it is still something for some of our younger players to aspire to.

So pleased for Dean Brett and his family to see the boy score at Ibrox after all he has been through last year and also last couple of weeks.

What a guy.

Number 1 is Dean Brett, number 2 is Dean Brett,

Number 3 is Dean Brett and number 4 is Dean Brett,

We all dream of a team of Dean Brett's, ......

Rangers are a much better side than when we played them last season, suppose it helps when you have a manager who knows what he is doing and can organise things.

Quite a quick side going forward and very hard to deal with for part time players. Overall considering the resources between the two clubs we didn't do too badly with a cracking goal from Deano.

Rangers are a much better side than when we played them last season, suppose it helps when you have a manager who knows what he is doing and can organise things.

Quite a quick side going forward and very hard to deal with for part time players. Overall considering the resources between the two clubs we didn't do too badly with a cracking goal from Deano.

Completely agree our boys gave their all and were a credit to the club great goal from Deano even better than Jamie Stevenson's against the Rovers & that's saying something :)

As been said, this is a decent Rangers side that kept and moved the ball about making it an impossible task for our part time side. Was delighted to be going in only 2 - 1 down at half time, and my only gripe was we never came out at the start of the second half. The home side could have walked the ball in a couple of times before the third goal as we never made a tackle. That apart I don't think we could have done much more Tbh when you compare the players and resources of the two sides. In the end it was all about the occasion and a very decent pay day for the club. This was for the wonderful people that help Cowdenbeath FC continue to compete at a decent level.

That's the away tie Alan they have the normal blue tie for home games. You can get both from the club shop if you like that kind of thing.

Andy shows I havent really paid attention before but thought the board looked very smart & professiuonal. Given I waer a tie most days I think a wee visit to the shop in order :)

Completely agree our boys gave their all and were a credit to the club great goal from Deano even better than Jamie Stevenson's against the Rovers & that's saying something :)

Jamie's was still a belter though. Maybe because we were right behind it.

Archived