Sign in to follow this  
CMONTHEGLENS

fixtures

Went from no committee turning up to someone turning up with wrong tops...

Need to work on your story telling skills

Apologies that's two games in a row. One against Ashfield last week there were no committee and this week against Rossvale one guy turned up with old training tops for the game. It's embarrassing and I am not telling stories.

Seriously, though, what's the big problem with a team wearing training tops in a friendly, if indeed it happened ? I know my team have done it in the past and nobody cared.

What's embarrassing is Meadow don't have an irvine based player and don't train in Ayrshire. The clue is in the name! Committee mibee just dint want to commute just like the players and staff.

Well the weather in Glasgow last night was not pleasant, so as long as the team had a kit to play in and the referee was satisfied, then there really isn't an issue with committee choosing not to attend, if indeed they actually didn't.

What's embarrassing is Meadow don't have an irvine based player and don't train in Ayrshire. The clue is in the name! Committee mibee just dint want to commute just like the players and staff.

Ok so called medda fan

My team has been and always will be IMXI since the days of Alan Johnstone, Neilly Muggins Bomber Brown and Gary Faulds. There are guys that have been on that Meadow committee for 20 plus years and you are trying to blacken their name. I don't think that is fair. Meadow fan indeed. Come and see me on Saturday standing to the right of the home dugout where I always am.