Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killiepiyo is doing a great job . But he was given everything he wanted at hurlford apart from picking the team which he thought he was entitled to do because he was on the committee,,, he is like every other ego maniac

haha XD love it. Must have taken you a while to remember ur login

You need to speak to your chairman Hertha, you might become more 'knowledgeable' and less of a troll lol

I've Asked you before a few times .

Would you have took your lense to kello rovers or a team of that ilk after leaving hurlford?

You've never answered that question so I can only brand you a glory hunter :)

You're not very observant then as ive been told numerous times by numerous people on here that im a very knowledgable poster .

However you Talbot guys can't half give it out to your Cumnock friends etc and meanwhile simply can't handle anything back .

Happy new year ;)

Nowt to do with being knowledgeable lol. You just come across as someone who always wants to wind folk up. Not everyone is on here to gain points or wins of superior knowledge. Just let folk from all fanbases put their opinion in without you being a backside.

Can't be fairer than that

Nowt to do with being knowledgeable lol. You just come across as someone who always wants to wind folk up. Not everyone is on here to gain points or wins of superior knowledge. Just let folk from all fanbases put their opinion in without you being a backside.

Can't be fairer than that

I don't aim to wind anyone up , the ones who choose to get wound up are the ones who think that I aim to wind people up ;)

I don't aim to wind anyone up , the ones who choose to get wound up are the ones who think that I aim to wind people up ;)

I had a look at your previous comments which i note are mostly your superior knowledge towards the unworthy.

That's probably why folk just run out of steam trying to engage with decent forum comments when you keep putting your halfpenny's with in.

Try letting others have a chance without you in it once in a while.

I had a look at your previous comments which i note are mostly your superior knowledge towards the unworthy.

That's probably why folk just run out of steam trying to engage with decent forum comments when you keep putting your halfpenny's with in.

Try letting others have a chance without you in it once in a while.

No I will continue to post as I see fit and let the broader audience judge me thank you :)

This isn't a Talbot forum , it's the pie and bovril juniors forum for people like myself to air opinions , ️as said you guys are good at giving it out and if my opinions border into Talbot territory every now and again and upset the Apple cart then so be it.

It's every junior minded persons forum and just as everyone else is entitled to their opinion then so am I .

Happy new year :)

No I will continue to post as I see fit and let the broader audience judge me thank you :)

This isn't a Talbot forum , it's the pie and bovril juniors forum for people like myself to air opinions , ️as said you guys are good at giving it out and if my opinions border into Talbot territory every now and again and upset the Apple cart then so be it.

It's every junior minded persons forum and just as everyone else is entitled to their opinion then so am I .

Happy new year :)

I believe you suffer from wee man syndrome. Let it go my son and come on when you have decent news to pass.

It is worthy to note that their isn't much beith chat on here. Hmmm?

Happy New Year :-)

Archived