Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Pollok are daft enough to pay that then fair fucks to him. Footballs all about money nowadays.

seriously, a medda fan saying were daft paying stupid money on players, have a look at your own team for the past 5 years, at least we stay paying them and not f**k them about to the point you guys stop paying them and they leave, we have one of the most exciting players to come into our game is carlo, i would worry about half your team fucking off to other teams, your a laughing stock of junior football

seriously, a medda fan saying were daft paying stupid money on players, have a look at your own team for the past 5 years, at least we stay paying them and not f**k them about to the point you guys stop paying them and they leave, we have one of the most exciting players to come into our game is carlo, i would worry about half your team fucking off to other teams, your a laughing stock of junior football

I have absolutely no control of wages at meadow. Thanks for your pointers anyway.

I have absolutely no control of wages at meadow. Thanks for your pointers anyway.

well maybe pass it on to your committee then, you have no cntrol over meddas wages but think you can come on and question polloks, your not daft, you know what your club is doing to players year in year out

Someone posted earlier about this and I agree. Fair play to Monti he will try to earn as much as he can whilst playing for the club that best suits him. That can't be blasted surely its what anyone would do in any job. The most money possible at the best company or atleast one you like.

What I will say though is he has played an absolute blinder by touting himself on here and speaking about his return. I have no doubts many posters will have creamed themselves at this thread and went back to their respected teams and committees to say about his availability and then the bidding for his services began.

Someone posted earlier about this and I agree. Fair play to Monti he will try to earn as much as he can whilst playing for the club that best suits him. That can't be blasted surely its what anyone would do in any job. The most money possible at the best company or atleast one you like.

What I will say though is he has played an absolute blinder by touting himself on here and speaking about his return. I have no doubts many posters will have creamed themselves at this thread and went back to their respected teams and committees to say about his availability and then the bidding for his services began.

There was a lot of it from a certain team in particular.

Delighted he's back, he was a standout in a weaker Pollok team than the one we have now so will be interesting to see how he fits in and what he can add to us now.

come on mate what? If u were not getting paid for months then someone came in with a bumper that helps with your cost of living its s no brainer for him.

come on mate do you really think he wasn't getti paid in Malta that's what. Home for family reasons

No sour grapes from me. Personally I wouldn't have a player who's getting paid a lot lot more than rest of dressing room as that is a cert to cause problems so my own opinion is as much as I would have loved to have seen him play for my team there's always a chance of the root of all evil raising its ugly head, and at Pollok I think there's more chance of that occurring than most teams. I was only making the point about him saying he would speak to all interested parties on his return which he didn't do. Do he used other clubs to screw as much out Pollok as he could . Some on saying well done and good luck to him, clubs should be monitored by sjfa paying this kind of money at this level will not do the game any good at all. I've followed juniors for 50 years and this is nothing short of ridiculous. History tells us the knock on effects from this can rock not just one club but entire game. Payments to players need to be capped!

No sour grapes from me. Personally I wouldn't have a player who's getting paid a lot lot more than rest of dressing room as that is a cert to cause problems so my own opinion is as much as I would have loved to have seen him play for my team there's always a chance of the root of all evil raising its ugly head, and at Pollok I think there's more chance of that occurring than most teams. I was only making the point about him saying he would speak to all interested parties on his return which he didn't do. Do he used other clubs to screw as much out Pollok as he could . Some on saying well done and good luck to him, clubs should be monitored by sjfa paying this kind of money at this level will not do the game any good at all. I've followed juniors for 50 years and this is nothing short of ridiculous. History tells us the knock on effects from this can rock not just one club but entire game. Payments to players need to be capped!

Plenty sour grapes. Pollok can pay him whatever the f**k they like. How is it ridiculous ?

well maybe pass it on to your committee then, you have no cntrol over meddas wages but think you can come on and question polloks, your not daft, you know what your club is doing to players year in year out

stop getting so upset. I wasn't 'questioning' anything.

£800 a month if true. Fken obscene. Barely change for a McDonald's or two after paying a mortgage. Get a grip. Do some of the folk on here live in the real world. Don't know of many English premiership players who need a second job! If you read the Messi figures thats a different world. Players are made after 1 season.

Not true he's on 30,000 a day plus house and new car.

What is it about how much a guy gets paid if the club can afford to pay for a quality player good on them. I have know idea what my club pays players and to be honest I don't care or what other clubs pay there players.

Mon the Lok now

No one's business what anyone earns...

GPs who prescribe parcetomol,Rest and plenty of fluids every day are on a over pay'd packet and its never mentioned..

Followed by Politicans. Polis and plenty others who get paid FAR too much...

No one asks what you get paid so stop the inquests whether it be here,John sweeney thread or any other...

Its Pathetic and stick to the fitba FFS!!!

I.d like to say its Good to hear a good talented footballer back which will bring supporters out and Help YOUR club through admisson,Pie,Pint or 50/50 Tickets...

Welcome back carlo

GPs who prescribe parcetomol,Rest and plenty of fluids every day are on a over pay'd packet and its never mentioned..

Welcome back carlo

So you think the "polis" get paid too much ? Are you for real ?

Your a joke mate. Absolute tadger

No one asks what you get paid so stop the inquests whether it be here,John sweeney thread or any other...

I.d like to say its Good to hear a good talented footballer back which will bring supporters out and Help YOUR club through admisson,Pie,Pint or 50/50 Tickets...

Welcome back carlo

p***k alert

Welcome back carlo

You should turn off the wifi when you're drinking mate.

Archived