Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

If he could play at centre back like big Mark Campbell then he'd end up at Talbot. Thing is, good player though Carlo undoubtedly is it's only if you genuinely need someone who can score a shed load of goals, which Talbot don't.

Can't see Tucker being interested, our main issue is getting Carlo's equivalent at centre back.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carlo would be more than welcome at Kilbirnie we've got a good bond amongst the players,management &commitee this season.

Defo wanted by the manager as stated & by the amount of KL supporters on here would fit in great .

2 new stands & a great playing surface, sure Carlo would enjoy every minute should he come to the Vale.

Some turn around from KL fans in this thread.

Only a few posts ago it was about not being able to afford him, break your budget etc only this or that club will be able to and now suddenly Swift makes comments that Carlo has agreed to meet him and there is no mention of money any more!

For what it's worth I am sure wherever Monti goes he will do well. I am sure Pollok fans would love to see him back, but that sounds unlikely going by TM comments today.

Would be interested to see how he would get on if he re joined Pollok. He played for us at a time when we were really poor and gave away goals for fun yet he averaged a goal a game, who knows how many he might score now?

Only a few posts ago it was about not being able to afford him, break your budget etc only this or that club will be able to and now suddenly Swift makes comments that Carlo has agreed to meet him and there is no mention of money any more!

For what it's worth I am sure wherever Monti goes he will do well. I am sure Pollok fans would love to see him back, but that sounds unlikely going by TM comments today.

Would be interested to see how he would get on if he re joined Pollok. He played for us at a time when we were really poor and gave away goals for fun yet he averaged a goal a game, who knows how many he might score now?

As Carlo said he wouldn't pick a team for a few quid more he wants to fit in & is wanted at Kilbirnie ,sure he will take all things into consideration before making his decision whichever club he signs for.

don't see a turn around like you state. Personally don't see how we can afford what am told he been on in the past. Anyone that puts a kilbirnie top on gets full support of the fans whether it's for good money or not. Sure your the same. I knew straight away swift be interested it be silly not to be. He will get my wishes wherever he goes. Beith apart ????????

We declared an interest in signing quality players like Mark Staunton and Darren Miller early in the season and were lucky enough to get them. That's what you want your club to do...try to sign the best they can. We already tried to sign Monti but he chose to go elsewhere... again the fact the club are attempting to sign good players is the what you want to see...you can't get them all, there are many excellent clubs for guys like Monti to choose...at least we are in there with a shout.

Archived