Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promised to speak to every interested club on his return and did not so not a man of his word and must be getting paid ridiculous sum to go back to Pollok as figures being quoted by some of our committee as what he was asking for absolutely unbelievable. Good luck to him but more to Pollok as they will need it to keep feeding him cash £££££

Sour grapes guys it was a stick on he'd be back at lok if we were in for him as he's well loved by the fans and people at the club mtln

Not at all mate..you get what you pay for and Monti is a good player but as a fan a would not be happy to see that kind of money paid out for one player.

Very similar to Davie Winters...somebody is going to have to do a lot of running for them..but what a strike force tbh.

Well everyone I would like to genuinely thank you for showing an interest unfortunately not everyone can be happy but that's football.

The move to Pollok isn't money motivated at all despite what people think as I could have gone elsewhere if it was all about that, like I said from the beginning it was taking travelling and family into consideration.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season just not agains us! ⚽️

MTLN

Well everyone I would like to genuinely thank you for showing an interest unfortunately not everyone can be happy but that's football.

The move to Pollok isn't money motivated at all despite what people think as I could have gone elsewhere if it was all about that, like I said from the beginning it was taking travelling and family into consideration.

MTLN

If you're playing tomorrow ya better play sh**e. :-D

Good luck though

MTLN

Aye well Pollok is closer than Malta :)

Glad eagle lok read the previous 4 or 5 comments???

Not quite eagle eyed obviously!

Surely pollok have won a watch as any other striker they were chasing was gonna cost them eg between 2 and 5 grand at this time of season,--and so,assuming no fee payable to Malta means they were able to negotiate the best personal terms with Monti,so good luck to both on that front.

MTLN

Read your thread from the outset and imo it was about creating a bidding war to get yourself as much money as possible and that's fair enough mate but don't give it the "il talk to all interested parties" cos that wasn't the case.

Hope Pollok are structured in their spending as there an asset to this division and hope they have learned lessons from the recent past in terms of financial management.

Good luck Carlo for the rest of season except down at the Vale when you play us .

MTLN

Glad eagle lok read the previous 4 or 5 comments???

Not quite eagle eyed obviously!

Surely pollok have won a watch as any other striker they were chasing was gonna cost them eg between 2 and 5 grand at this time of season,--and so,assuming no fee payable to Malta means they were able to negotiate the best personal terms with Monti,so good luck to both on that front.

Only posted when it was OFFICIALLY announced by the club not hear say on here.

Mon the Lok now

Got told what we offered him was way short of what 3 other teams were offering him. You can't criticise him even if he did go to the highest bidder. He was out in malta n not getting paid for months on end. So if he's going somewhere for money he's every right doing so. Good player to have back in the juniors as he is a quality player. Just a shame its not with Kilbirnie

Got told what we offered him was way short of what 3 other teams were offering him. You can't criticise him even if he did go to the highest bidder. He was out in malta n not getting paid for months on end. So if he's going somewhere for money he's every right doing so. Good player to have back in the juniors as he is a quality player. Just a shame its not with Kilbirnie

come on mate

much you getting ???????? own up

Archived