Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not very observant then as ive been told numerous times by numerous people on here that im a very knowledgable poster .

However you Talbot guys can't half give it out to your Cumnock friends etc and meanwhile simply can't handle anything back .

Happy new year ;)

I beg to differ!

Undeniably, you have a good knowledge of Junior football having been involved in it at committee level for such a long time, but your posts are mostly snide comments followed by your trademark childish smiley.

That's not knowledgeable, it's just being a pest for the sake of it. A bit of growing up needed.

I see Herthas new year fishing trip was successful.

Never caught anything. All that happened is that fellow forum users just ridicule all his posts from now on.

I could understand if he had any Beith input but there isn't any so any points scoring is null.

Shame as Beith have a pretty decent support and he appears to be their speaker. Oh dear :-/

I see Herthas new year fishing trip was successful. ????????????????????????????????????????

Exactly :) And some of the Talbot posters on here really need a reality check , they can dish it out non stop to the Cumnock boys in particular and that's alright but a wee bit back and it's the toys out the pram . :)

Got a wee l message from another frequent non Talbot forum user last night. Apparently this Mr HB has a few alias on here and it has been known he responds to his own posts. Couldn't make it up ffs :-D

:lol: More chance of me not getting constant bites off guys like you on here as talking to myself on here through various aliases :lol:

One hertha is bad enough for you guys to deal with surely ? ;)

HB has obviously been caught out didn't know when to change his user name. Doh.

Two of your fellow forum users updated so far buddy.

I can run rings around doughnuts like yourself on here with just one username pal so really no need to have more than one despite your imagination running wild here :) .

Anyway I'm away to prepare Sunday dinner with my other loads of usernames on here ;)

Happy new year .....

I can run rings around doughnuts like yourself on here with just one username pal so really no need to have more than one despite your imagination running wild here :) .

Anyway I'm away to prepare Sunday dinner with my other loads of usernames on here ;)

Happy new year .....

The fact you replied results in you being also being hooked daftie. We can all fish and catch the fools like yourself if we stay in long enough at the wind ups.

The fact is you need to give other users a chance to input without giving your pearls of wisdom.

As I said before ill accept your Beith news with good grace though.

Thank god he's got a club after nearly 200 comments and all the hype only to return to pollock!?

You'd have thought it was Gareth bale returning from Spain except he won't go to Spurs unless in 5 years(though not pollock in a million years!)

Put money on it Monti won't score as many as one or two in super league between now and end season eg Wullie sawyers?

Other than that good luck to him on his return to playing on paddy fields in monsoon land as we are now!wont have seen as much rain in Malta in 2 years as we've already had in 2016.

Archived