Carlo Monti

Carlo1990

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I see just a bit early in the morning for me to realise :)

I will be stealing tommyboys Simpson sketches next ;)

06.48....early in the morning? get a grip! av half a shift in bi that time. :P

Well the evening times knows it's facts NOTTTTTT

He left Zebugg Rangers in Maltese 2nd tier in June after scoring 9 goals in 27 appearances to go to premier league club Qormi

He has played 14 games for Qormi with a return of zero goals.

He has been playing in all games up to last sunday.

Qormi appear to be struggling in 11th of 12 in the league.

St Andrews are the only team below them with zero points.

Bit like the juniors

I think Craig Beattie (Now Stirling) joined the maltese team at the same time as Monti

Very true superbigal

However I've played this season left back right back defensive midfield and even a turn at sweeper lol!! Start of the season day before our first game 12 players left as there was financial difficulty at qormi, then before games players being accused off of committee members trying to sell games etc a real comedy show and they are 10 months plus behind in payments to players! Try play with all this difficulty and try tell me you would enjoy your job!

Last season played central midfield for Zebbug as its what the manager wanted and gave him a return of 10 goals!

Also as I've said even when I was at Pollok I won't pick a team just because a few quid more is offered I'll go where I feel is a challenge and feel I will fit in and be wanted most!

Enjoyment at this level is most important as well as doing something you love every week kicking a ball and scoring goals!

Like I've told all clubs I'll not commit to anyone until I am home also and the interested parties have been informed about this clearly from the beginning!

Cheers

Very true superbigal

However I've played this season left back right back defensive midfield and even a turn at sweeper lol!! Start of the season day before our first game 12 players left as there was financial difficulty at qormi, then before games players being accused off of committee members trying to sell games etc a real comedy show and they are 10 months plus behind in payments to players! Try play with all this difficulty and try tell me you would enjoy your job!

Last season played central midfield for Zebbug as its what the manager wanted and gave him a return of 10 goals!

Also as I've said even when I was at Pollok I won't pick a team just because a few quid more is offered I'll go where I feel is a challenge and feel I will fit in and be wanted most!

Enjoyment at this level is most important as well as doing something you love every week kicking a ball and scoring goals!

Like I've told all clubs I'll not commit to anyone until I am home also and the interested parties have been informed about this clearly from the beginning!

Cheers

kilbirnies micro climate is similar to maltas ????????

Good to see Kilbirnie in for him and fair play to manager Stevie Swift who has already been burnt before by him. Loyalty in football is a dying fact so let's hope he takes this opportunity with the Blasties. Always good to see Ayrshure teams doing well (Cumnock and Me££a) exempt :-)

Good to see Kilbirnie in for him and fair play to manager Stevie Swift who has already been burnt before by him. Loyalty in football is a dying fact so let's hope he takes this opportunity with the Blasties. Always good to see Ayrshure teams doing well (Cumnock and Me££a) exempt :-)

So has he signed for Kilbirnie?

Very true superbigal

Cheers

Fair play on giving us your side of the story. It definitely paints a better picture. Sounds like u got messed about a bit at qormi. Good luck with whoever u end up chosing.

Very true superbigal

Cheers

Sweeper ffs..who's the manager ? Andy Roxburgh !!!

Archived