Dumbarton v St. Mirren

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William Hill have us at 9/5 to win today, that is huge.

We have had better results away from home. The gap between part time football and full time has shortened with sports scientists ect but if you take into consideration Dumbarton playing mid-week, our full time players have had 2 weeks off and it looks like it will be a heavy pitch today, 9/5 is massive.

Nothing sinister honest lol. I actually forgot the password for this account and when I went to log onto the works computer the easiest way was just to open another account. I was just going to bin this one then I found out I was still logged on on my phone. If u know what I mean

Nothing sinister honest lol. I actually forgot the password for this account and when I went to log onto the works computer the easiest way was just to open another account. I was just going to bin this one then I found out I was still logged on on my phone. If u know what I mean

With the amount of work you do I'll campaign for you to have as many accounts as you want ;)

If we lose this will be Murrays last game in charge, I'm pretty certain of that. Would likely see us fall to 9th and there would simply be no case not to remove him immediately.

If we avoid defeat he will probably get to next weeks game with Alloa. Unfortunately.

I think we will probably lose. Dumbarton are a well organised side and we aren't. If we do avoid defeat it will likely be with a snidey draw, like our last two league games.

2-1 home win.

Followed by a mutual consent Monday for Murray. He will go down in our history as the clubs worst ever manager.

Actually been quite an entertaining 0-0, if you're a neutral anyway.

Thought Dumbarton had a perfectly good goal ruled out early on. Seemed to be given as a free kick for pushing? Wasn't even claiming for it.

Since then we've had several very good chances and taken none of them.

Probably going to lose, maybe draw.

FT 1-0

No surprise and a fair scoreline. The fact it is no surprise is the reason Ian Murray's reign as Saints manager is surely now over.

Standard performance under him. No organisation, no imagination, no flair and no fight. No wonder we are where we are.

He will go down as the worst manager in this clubs long history.

Archived