Most pathetic/comical customer meltdowns

DA Baracus

Worked as a steward (I know, I'm a w****r) and, unsurprisingly, the venue where I witnessed the biggest meltdowns is Ibrox. Had several fat arseholes complaining to me about not letting them go and fight opposition fans or go on the pitch. The boy with the face tattoo was a particular highlight. Best game was the Motherwell play - off game last season. So many real tears and guys absolutely foaming at the mouth that their team was getting pumped and that Motherwell fans had the audacity to sing and enjoy themselves.

I have also seen plenty of stewards being wankers too.

And the winner of today's "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!!" Award is..... AIRDRIEMAN!!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worked as a steward (I know, I'm a w****r) and, unsurprisingly, the venue where I witnessed the biggest meltdowns is Ibrox. Had several fat arseholes complaining to me about not letting them go and fight opposition fans or go on the pitch. The boy with the face tattoo was a particular highlight. Best game was the Motherwell play - off game last season. So many real tears and guys absolutely foaming at the mouth that their team was getting pumped and that Motherwell fans had the audacity to sing and enjoy themselves.

Games like the one you mentioned would be the only time being a steward would be enjoyable.

The worst steward meltdown I've ever seen was at Dumbarton. A steward got some young lads chucked out the ground for singing "There's only one Harold Shipman!" at him, because he looked like Harold Shipman. Same steward then proceeded to watch in silence from ten feet away as a team of nine year old weegie jaikeballs threw sweets and wished cancer on the away fans, with their four toothed parents proudly smirking.

I understand if you're a steward that has to stand in front of the same scummy bunch every second week you'll likely let them do whatever they want, but after twenty years of being harassed by minimum wage socially inadequate life failures who get a semi because they get a yellow coat for two hours a fortnight it does get slightly tedious.

When I worked at Sky I used to look after teams on occasion which unfortunately meant that I'd take escalations.

Had one woman on the phone who wasn't happy that one of the guys wasn't giving out her husbands username for Sky Go. I went on the phone and told her that my colleague was spot on with the info given and that, until I spoke to her husband, there was nothing I could do for her.

Done the usual line of asking if there was anything else I could do for her...

"Yes. Come down here and suck my husband's cock!"

She slammed the phone down so I didn't get to ask her if her husband had a big wan.

The worst steward meltdown I've ever seen was at Dumbarton. A steward got some young lads chucked out the ground for singing "There's only one Harold Shipman!" at him, because he looked like Harold Shipman. Same steward then proceeded to watch in silence from ten feet away as a team of nine year old weegie jaikeballs threw sweets and wished cancer on the away fans, with their four toothed parents proudly smirking.

I understand if you're a steward that has to stand in front of the same scummy bunch every second week you'll likely let them do whatever they want, but after twenty years of being harassed by minimum wage socially inadequate life failures who get a semi because they get a yellow coat for two hours a fortnight it does get slightly tedious.

Dumbarton = weegie jakeballs?

I was setting up a security question on someone's account once and asked the customer what was your father's main occupation?

"A paedophile"

Someone asked a customer this in my work, the answer was "prostitute" :lol:

I should add, it was "what is or was your mother's main occupation?"

I worked that game as well and the subway home with the Rangers was incredible.

Archived