Dundee United City Football Club Club

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Di Stefano does now I'm sure.

I see there already is a club called Dundee City in the lower echelons of Tayside football (I've seen their name come up on Football Manager in the past). I don't know if the suffix to their name makes any difference though as I see they're Dundee City AFC and not FC.

I see there already is a club called Dundee City in the lower echelons of Tayside football (I've seen their name come up on Football Manager in the past). I don't know if the suffix to their name makes any difference though as I see they're Dundee City AFC and not FC.

They folded last season.

Also, STV has this article from 6 year ago: '1998/99 was also the season that the football-loving population of Dundee ground to a halt as a merger between the cities two clubs came frighteningly close to happening. Only an incident in a city nightclub persuaded the Marrs to abandon their plans, meaning Dundee United City never came into being.'

Also, STV has this article from 6 year ago: '1998/99 was also the season that the football-loving population of Dundee ground to a halt as a merger between the cities two clubs came frighteningly close to happening. Only an incident in a city nightclub persuaded the Marrs to abandon their plans, meaning Dundee United City never came into being.'

Was it me spewing 2 bottles of red wine off the side of the balcony in the mardi?

I hope so.

Archived