Weird things you have seen at the Football

Roker Rover

Reidford never seemed as mentally stable after Gregory Tade accidentally stood on his face which required Reidford getting 3 metal plates in his mouth . Understandable to be fair

This never happened, his own defender slid into him causing the broken jaw.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This never happened, his own defender slid into him causing the broken jaw.

I was at the game and thought it was Tade, Reidford says it was Tade as well. I've not seen anything that has changed my mind. Not 100% sure if there were highlights of the game that could confirm it one way or the other

One legged man standing up on his mobility scooter, racing along the front of the terrace at Palmerston, with the police chasing him. Had the entire crowd in stitches.

I've a feeling it was one of the games we pumped The rangers last season, but can't be 100%.

Pars vs Hibs at East End Park, 97 or 98. The ball is switched from the North stand side towards the Main Stans.

Only for a Hibs player (I forget who) to jump up and catch it before it landed. He claimed he heard a whistle, but he was the only one and got a red card.

:lol:

Good spot, he probably meant to say when he was hanging around the school.

Anyway, many, many years ago when I was at school I saw something similar to HibeeJibee's story. I was playing in goal, we were getting tanked as usual. Striker was straight through the defence and beat me with a terrific shot. The ball hits the stanchion and rebounds straight into my arms. Opposition are screaming for a goal, the ref (who was our manager) signalled play on. Pretty sure they scored on their next attack.

A streaker lad doing a Klinsmann dive on our new plastic pitch - burny.

Linesman getting skelped with a pie then continuing to run the line for the rest of the match without brushing the greasy lump off his shoulder. I think he was keeping it as evidence of the crime.

Gerry Britton commanderring the PA system in the middle of a game at a miserable midweek fixture and singing "If You're Happy and You Know It"

Linesman getting skelped with a pie then continuing to run the line for the rest of the match without brushing the greasy lump off his shoulder. I think he was keeping it as evidence of the crime.

That might have been me. Happened to me twice! Once at Easter Road I had grease and ketchup coming out my ear for 2 days afterwards

I occasionally go to watch AFC Hornchurch, who play at our local athletics stadium. During one particularly terrible game against Kingstonian the away fans decided to make their own entertainment by having races on the track. It reached the point where most of the crowd (including me) were so engrossed in a 400m race going on that we missed the ref award a penalty.

That one guy that climbed on a stand at East End Park during a Dunfermline Motherwell game, was quite a bizarre day.

It was reported that he did I as a £100 dare from his pals.. and got fined £200 for actually doing it. Minter.

Pars vs Hibs at East End Park, 97 or 98. The ball is switched from the North stand side towards the Main Stans.

Only for a Hibs player (I forget who) to jump up and catch it before it landed. He claimed he heard a whistle, but he was the only one and got a red card.

Ivan Sproule did the exact same thing c.2005 at EEP. Hibs were shooting towards the Norrie, cross came in from the Main Stand side and it was headed out for a goal kick, so Sproule just jumped up and caught the ball. Only got booked for it.

Rangers v Hibs a good few years back, and what can only be described as the most swedgered man on earth is making a bit of a show of himself in the away end by having a one man rave before the game. Anyone who's been to Ibrox will know the tannoy music is offensively loud, but I guess that's a good think when you've gulped as many Christian Benteke's as this c**t. Anyway, the stewards don't take kindly to his antics and he's chucked out, much to the annoyance of his fellow Hibs fans (assuming he was a Hibs fan and not some guy at the end of a night out who'd heard the music from outside).

Anyway, remember Rangers used to have a shower of gimps behind the goals who played Sash Bash music with trombones and trumpets etc? 10 minutes or so in to the game and I'm distracted by everyone else in the away end laughing their arses off. I look round and your man is standing in front of them, dancing away at a frantic speed. Hero.

Reminds me of the eccied Elgin fan having her own we rave at Ibrox

Archived