Rangers vs Morton, 12th December

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen the little boy being carried out the stand by his dad just after our second goal. Wee guy was breaking his heart. Didn't see this happen but if true absolute filth.

Why were you outside the stadium? And why would stewards do nothing and risk their employment just because they are 'durty *** basturts'?

Still been shown no proof of this...

Wot, you expect folk to be videoing the Sevconians on their phones instead of watching the game? Really?? Grow up.

Thankfully, nobody has to prove anything to the likes of you.

Various fans have reported to stewards, police and security, including handing over the remains of a broken Buckfast bottle. No reason at all for them to make something like that up, given the amount of hassle and aggro that they might be subjected to if this goes further.

However, I think we all know what will happen here, even if the cctv footage is examined.

Absolutely nothing. And that is shameful.

Seen the little boy being carried out the stand by his dad just after our second goal. Wee guy was breaking his heart. Didn't see this happen but if true absolute filth.

You saw it but didn't see it happen?

Fcuk does that work?

A few 'ton fans have confirmed they witnessed the bottle incident, one of whom was standing beside my son. I'll wait to see what action the police are going to take and also the response I get from Rangers (if anything). It's assault, regardless of whether there is actual harm involved. God knows what would have happened if the bottle had gone a couple of inches either way. I doubt the CCTV footage (which the head steward assured me would be reviewed) will be of any use.

A few 'ton fans have confirmed they witnessed the bottle incident, one of whom was standing beside my son. I'll wait to see what action the police are going to take and also the response I get from Rangers (if anything). It's assault, regardless of whether there is actual harm involved. God knows what would have happened if the bottle had gone a couple of inches either way. I doubt the CCTV footage (which the head steward assured me would be reviewed) will be of any use.

My money's on the police lifting a big carpet and sweeping all of this under.

This type of behaviour is condoned by the Rangers board. If it wasn't, it would have been stopped a long time ago much like their party songs.

when did they stop them, they (some of them) were singing the sash at half time.

when did they stop them, they (some of them) were singing the sash at half time.

I think what 75 meant was that the board have done nothing to stop the " party " songs.

Rancid vermin of a club from top to bottom. One that the game and the country would be much better off without!

Archived