Rangers vs Morton, 12th December

Excellent result for us and fair play to Jim and the guys!

Was surprised the subs didn't come a bit earlier and bringing on Stevenson in a game like this shows we lack a wee bit of depth and a proper defensive midfielder.

Rangers defence really is rank and Luca Gasporotto would improve it tenfold.

Delighted!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^trying too hard.

You missed me with the bottles, and the coins. Glad to have my head still on when your reaction to a wind up is to descend into writhing, foaming, violent Neanderthals.

Dece result.

d ( . Y . ) b, on 12 Dec 2015 - 17:49, said:

Sounded like we should've won with the amount of chances we had in the second half?

Wouldn't say that, but we really should have been more alert after we scored. If we just managed to shut up shop for about 60 seconds, we might have walked away with the three points.

Secco fans are the absolute scum of the earth. After they equalised a bottle of Buckie was thrown from the upper tier of the broom loan stand and missed several of us by inches. Stewards everywhere when we equalised and a few were huckled out but when the bottles and coins flew in they all disappeared. I handed the broken bottle to the police and explained where it came from and he actually said "what do you want me to do about it?" I hated them before this game but now I hope the fucking place burns to the ground.

Silly, silly goals to give away but a great performance, team didn't let the early blow affect them. If Samuel had come on a few minutes earlier who knows what might've happened. Then again, I was calling for him to replace McCluskey seconds before that delicious finish.

Rangers tear-stained missile throwing is an obvious highlight as well. GIRFUY you dirty, sectarian, dead, bigoted b*****ds.

They c***s never get in bother too. Incredible really. In fact, wait, it's not.

Try being a hibee when we are shagging them at Ibrox. It's a lot lot worse but if they get away with it the more it happens.

They c***s never get in bother too. Incredible really. In fact, wait, it's not.

Try being a hibee when we are shagging them at Ibrox. It's a lot lot worse but if they get away with it the more it happens.

Remember that time all the Morton fans hated that baldy wankstain Duffy although he took them up?

Anyway we don't care about ze Rangers.

^^^ scrambling for relevance

You just focus on not making an utter c**t of things in your own match, and leaving dealing with the Tribute Act to ourselves.

^^^ scrambling for relevance

You just focus on not making an utter c**t of things in your own match, and leaving dealing with the Tribute Act to ourselves.

9 men and equalised in the last minute of injury time Mr Viking, Sir. Chill the f**k out and enjoy your evening.

Archived