St.Andrews Utd

BigFifer

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bluebell bid rejected for sam buchan, with callum young going the other way?

I think deane is still there though?

The 1st part would be in line with what i was "told". Thought it had happened.

Paddy appears to have been removed from Saints squad list

Bit ironic if they are after Tulleth considering he could have been picked up for nothing Spent a few seasons

at Newburgh , Heard that the Newburgh boss had been lined up as the No 2 but that has obviously fallen through

Probably just as well as he hasn't covered himself in glory up there

Very impressed with St Andrews today. Looked like a well organised side who never really looked like conceding. Couple of guys caught the eye No 17 and 11 looked very good and the two centre backs worked well together. Not sure if there is much squad depth yet though some of the subs looked very young.

There's not much depth at the moment although Patrick and Dobie will be back from suspension and the management are actively trying to bring players in.

I thought it was a really terrific performance and it was heartening to see the players battle so hard.

One result doesn't make a season but more performances like that will see us alright. We'll have been written off by many given the events of the last month so that was an important statement today.

Now if only I'd been brave enough to take the 9-2 with Mcbookie!!

Saint won 3-0

Good to see some of the Perth guys still their. Big Paddy was up front and Aaron Whitehead played right back. Dobie injured.

Unsure who young centre half was but he was excellent. Mussy could not handle Sam Buchan's direct running at them.

Archived