St.Andrews Utd

BigFifer

I disagree I think Holden would walk into the jeanfield team.

Kelly also is a better option than the rb at tayport better on the ball by a country mile.

Not so sure that "Holden would walk into the Jeanfield team"!!

He'd certainly aid their promotion chances though.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see a better striker /goal scorer in jeanfield squad.

I think the best of the perth players have left the area but potentially all or some will return due to the farce surrounding the saints just now.

Jeanfield are struggling to score league goals right enough, 47 in 14 games!!????

As for "best of the Perth players"..... Which one of them are you???????

Heard they could have done with a goal scorer previous game. Midfield player top of the charts with mostly set pieces?

Yes they're scoring freely as a team always good to have a 20 plus a season striker though.

I wish I was a player just a bovril drinking Flag waving old yin now.

Holden and Kelly will find another club no probs. Would imagine the lines of Paddy Deane will find a club in the area as well although won't be super league. Saints will need to stick together and try get some points on the board soon or will find themselves secluded at the bottom of league with tayport. Been in relegation battle before in superleague and if you don't pick up points regularly then confidence will become low and points become a lot harder to get after that.

Been told that broughty have bid for Kelly maybe the reason the young rb has been brought in.

Broughty have Jamie McCunnie playing at RB, probably one of the most consistent players in the league. If they sign Kelly it won't be to start.

As for Deane, he could maybe be a bit fitter, but he's always a handful when I see him play.

Heard that they are going to take a few from gpr at end of season. George feild frazer moncreif and a few others. For me I don't think

These guys are good enough for super league but time will tell. I'm sure boom will have a few players in mind for next year

George looked a great player, great feet on him and quick as well. Could do a job for them I think. Although led to believe his lack of training doesn't do him any favours. Could be wrong but think East Fife were interested in him but he couldn't commit to training.

You would think jeanfield would learn.

How many back for their 2nd , 3rd or 4th stint.

Not many testimonials likely.

Imagine community football ties to utd will die.

Those ammy players won't be good enough for premier league let alone sl

Those ammy players won't be good enough for premier league let alone sl

Bit snobbish to say ammie players can't step up, read the other day boy from that neck of the woods went from same league to first team East Fife & is now attracting interest from Spl!!!

There's plenty players in amateur football who are more than capable of playing at that level, it's about getting they ones in though. No one will know the amateur scene better than Boom and he's had some good sides at that level so be interesting to see how he does. Good luck to him, great opportunity for him ????

Archived