St.Andrews Utd

BigFifer

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gold Dust........ 3 posts only????

Interesting

Too be fair Stevie you dont need to be a rocket scientist to read between the lines.

I dont think any of his facts will be far off though, do you ? ;)

You should be able to sign ****** and ******** now :angel

Maybe the parkk (sponsored by KK) should go back to being called the (w)rec(k)

To be honest I had another user name which I forgot and its password. However, the facts stated are what I have been told by a friend.

Super big stuff, that my friend is true and any decent manager will be trying his best to strengthen, however, getting a good standard of player away without paying over the odds is hard to get.

Stevie K, you seem very interested in this from a Kelty point of view.. you waiting on Santa's presents being given out from St Andrews?

To be honest I had another user name which I forgot and its password. However, the facts stated are what I have been told by a friend.

Super big stuff, that my friend is true and any decent manager will be trying his best to strengthen, however, getting a good standard of player away without paying over the odds is hard to get.

Stevie K, you seem very interested in this from a Kelty point of view.. you waiting on Santa's presents being given out from St Andrews?

Poor excuse ????????. The old forgot ma password ????

Enehow.... Only interested cos I came from ammys to Oakley, so always take an interest in such things

As for Kelty.... U shd know!!!!!! That ALL teams get treated with the same respect at Central Park. We knw the weekly perils of the SL. One things for sure, they will get a game and treated well ????????

That's a big move you got there Stevie K :P Hit the big time with that one :-) How did Ballingry go?? :-) Big success story......

I was actually talking about players being on the transfer list, however, you haven't absorbed Santa's presents that I talk about.

On your point about ALL being treated fair at Central Park, yes, I'd like to think so with the cash you's have at the club, every team should be wined and dined with the money flying about there. Mind you, things haven't gone that great this season? With cash available like you's do I was hoping to see a Scottish Cup Glory story....However, at least you were there.....

Anyway, I believe the players are meeting the new guy tonight. All the best to him...

Someones bitter, wee dig at Kelty to make you feel better, wouldn't be because they enquired about a couple of your players earlier in the season?

SK knows more about junior football than you will ever know, you have had 1 management job and been sacked in under 2 seasons, bit of advice for you -

Get back in the game learn from you mistakes.

Dont plaster yourself all over social media/newspapers as St Andrews Utd savior, its sets you up for a big fall if you don't deliver

Take it as a compliment other clubs are enquiring about your players, this happens at all clubs every week.

Dont come on forums looking for sympathy or having digs at others because of your demise.

Here Flyer.... YOU think i am McGuire? This does make me laugh i have to say....That's an incorrect assumption :P

SK - situation has been dealt with as he's been on a long journey in ammy and junior footy. Why a Kelty coach would come and comment on this is beyond me so the truth that i spoke stands.

As i am a fan and not a savior (yet) i wish you well Flyer......

Sympathy hahahahahaha ok batman

Fife Flyer - maybe shake your hand on Saturday at some point as assumptions get you no where :P

In reference to fife flyer. Which players are you talking about. Seems strange previous comments say that St. Andrews are the worst team seen in the super league but yet the champions would like to acquire some of there players???

In reference to fife flyer. Which players are you talking about. Seems strange previous comments say that St. Andrews are the worst team seen in the super league but yet the champions would like to acquire some of there players???

Where do i say anything on how good or bad St Andrews are?

They have a squad full of decent players, im actually surprised there struggling at present.

It was drs who has stated they were the worst team he has seen in the super league.

I just find it odd that there is or has been supposed interest for kelty for players in this team if drs is correct that they are a poor team.

Am led to believe it's all the Perth based players have handed in transfer requests ? I am surprised with the appointment of the new manager but as every manager before him he'll get my full support and will be there to see them beat kelty on Saturday .????

Strange if true. I have heard it was the vast majority of the squad could just be rumours though.

I believe McGuire brought in the majority of the squad so maybe that's the reason. Either way the decision will all be down to the manager.

Am led to believe it's all the Perth based players have handed in transfer requests ? I am surprised with the appointment of the new manager but as every manager before him he'll get my full support and will be there to see them beat kelty on Saturday .

Macky1903 1 Post..... I'll take a pinch of salt wi' that

Archived