Dundee Utd vs Partick Thistle

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That showing by some of they boys today was scandalous. How the f**k boys like Souttar, Spittal and Telfer get in this team is staggering. Weak, mentally and physically fragile and the work rate that sums up everything thats currently wrong with us just now

Pongolle looked lively until he pulled up and Demel seems to be a top player but he clearly tired so im not sure why people were going nuts when he went off. First start in god knows how long and he was knackered. If we dont take at least 4 points from the next two games to stay in touch with those above, we are gone

Yup, so maybe we're going down.

The only thing to stop it, is Thompson getting the chequebook out, and letting Mixu sign 7/8 players!

And even then, we had our 2 recent signings having to go off today.

The attitude of most of the team is absolutely shocking. No urgency or work ethic from most today. Interesting to note that Rankin tried to inject something, when he came on, but, this just shows up what a lazy fcuk he is most weeks when he starts!

Positives?

Well Demel will be a good addition if we can keep him fit, Erskine gave us something extra when he came on, and we have a new keeper coming in with the experience, Szromnik and Zwick so clearly lack.

That showing by some of they boys today was scandalous. How the f**k boys like Souttar, Spittal and Telfer get in this team is staggering. Weak, mentally and physically fragile and the work rate that sums up everything thats currently wrong with us just now

Pongolle looked lively until he pulled up and Demel seems to be a top player but he clearly tired so im not sure why people were going nuts when he went off. First start in god knows how long and he was knackered. If we dont take at least 4 points from the next two games to stay in touch with those above, we are gone

Spittal and Telfer were poor but Souttar is in a class of his own, he simply doesn't give a f**k. I'm beginning to get pissed off at Mixu for continuing to play him; if he can't see how useless he is then there's a huge question over his managerial abilities.

I think people were booing the Demel substitution because they didn't realise he had asked to go off, which just shows some folk don't actually watch what's going on.

Like others I think we're going down, the last three games I've been at has been better than all season but we're still getting nothing out of them; Partick had one shot at goal today and scored.

Other than Demel's contribution the most positive thing to take out of today's game was Erskine being back, he contributed more in 30 minutes than some players had over the 90. He actually looks like he's interested. Must be starting next week.

Spittal and Telfer were poor but Souttar is in a class of his own, he simply doesn't give a f**k. I'm beginning to get pissed off at Mixu for continuing to play him; if he can't see how useless he is then there's a huge question over his managerial abilities.

The thing is, Souttar isn't useless, far from it, which makes it all the more galling how little a fcuk he gives!

I'd love to know what the fcuk is going on inside his head. It's a long long time since people were comparing him to Narey now.

The strangest thing about today was finding out that Doolan is 29.

What happen to the last 5 years?

Don't know but you can probably bet that Doolan has been top scorer for Thistle for every one of those 5 years. The guy is phenomenal and it's incredible he's not been snapped up by a bigger team. The best striker I've ever seen at the club...

Edited to add...

Dundee Utd :lol:

Don't know but you can probably bet that Doolan has been top scorer for Thistle for every one of those 5 years. The guy is phenomenal and it's incredible he's not been snapped up by a bigger team. The best striker I've ever seen at the club...

He was saying the other week that he's had several offers over the years to higher teams, but stayed loyal to the club. New contract in January hopefully.

Archived