Hibs v Falkirk

There can't be a single Falkirk fan that thinks they're going to finish in the top 2 surely.

I really don't see why not. The points we have dropped as draws this season have been largely avoidable (through taking missed chances and cutting out individual errors) - and it could certainly be argued that we lost the Hibs and Sevco matches to poor refereeing decisions. I don't expect us to finish top two, but I don't think it's that far fetched not to rule out the possibility.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fancy us to get a result in this one. We will be well organised and we have shown we can rise to the big occasions, albeit, refereeing decisions costing us this season

Hopefully we take a decent support through but can't complain if some people are put off by the ridiculous pricing

I fancy us to get a result in this one. We will be well organised and we have shown we can rise to the big occasions, albeit, refereeing decisions costing us this season

Hopefully we take a decent support through but can't complain if some people are put off by the ridiculous pricing

Not wanting complain either but I'd hope that the ease of getting to Easter Road might encourage a few more than say Dumfries or Dumbarton. It's one of our biggest games of the season, would be great if we got a good turnout.

Add me to the can see us dropping points here list.

Win, lose, or draw here, there's absolutely nae chance Falkirk are finishing top two though. I'd be shocked if there's less than 10 points between 2nd and 3rd. Doing well but, certainly a real threat to us or Sevco in the playoffs.

Don't understand why people are feeling nervous about this. Think we will win. Comfortably.

Mid December against a well organised side we only just beat last time and have struggled against the last couple of years. An early goal would be ideal.

Archived