Hibs v Falkirk

Draw would be a decent result and keep us within range of the top two. Was going to go through to this one but not at those prices. This is the shitty championship we're in isn't it?

You won't be missed,

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol

What an attitude ? Here is a novel idea. Let's stick another £10 a head on the price for every game and let's have more empty seats?

I too don't have kids under 12. Doesn't however give me the I am alright jack attitude of some on here.

UxdBZ0G.jpg

Some actual chat about the game for a minute.

Imo, these games are as hard as the Rangers games. Falkirk are a decent team so it's gonna be a difficult game. They'll feel they can get something here after the way the last game was decided.

Our winning run has to come to an end at some point and wouldn't be surprised if it was this game. Saying that, we're more than capable of going out and getting a win here, needs to be a big performance from the players.

Got to back the players to win against anyone at home. 2-1 Hibs.

Maybe if Falkirk charged similar prices they'd be able to build that illusive fourth stand that they desperately crave. Or they could continue to look like the diddies they are with only 3 stands.

Maybe Hibs need to get rid of a stand. Then there would be less seats empty :)

Anyhoo, enough of this tedious chat, looking forward to this, hopefully the weather isn't fucking shite so we'll get a good game of football from two good footballing sides, never been to Easter road, only stadium in the championship I've not been to so looking to tick it off the list, going for a 3-2 Falkirk win. Miller Baird and sibbald with Cummings getting both for Hibs. Goal bonanza

Would play Bartley ahead of Fyvie in this. This is the kind of game he was signed for when the opposition will have more of the ball and will actually have a go at us unlike teams like Alloa, Dumbarton and Livi who are content to sit back and break. We are heading back into another vital run of games with Falkirk, QOTS, Sevco and Raith all in quick succession. 4 wins will be very difficult but if we want to win this League then we need to win all 4 matches.

Wouldn't compare this game with a run off the mill championship tie though. Both teams are capable of playing good football , i reckon this games got a couple of goals in it for each side. The cost of going to football in Scotland is overpriced no matter which team you follow and it has been for quite some time. Personally i'd pay the admission fee alone just to see big Dom strut his stuff.

Huge game for the Bairns, if we have any desire to push for anything higher than 3rd then it's a must win imho.

Can see a decent crowd heading through, even if it is one of the dearer stadiums in the league.

Going for an optimistic 2-1 win with Lee Miller & John Baird on the scoresheet.

There can't be a single Falkirk fan that thinks they're going to finish in the top 2 surely.

Its fairly unlikely but you never know. We've played everyone in the league and our only two defeats have been against yourselves and sevco and in each case a bad break cost us a point. No team we've played have looked unbeatable. A betting man would have us third though.

Guest Back Post Misses

Love these threads, always great fun.

I'm not surprised in the slightest to see BPM carry on where he left of from our last thread. The guys a fucking roaster.

Just don't get him started on the George Craig :lol:

I am a roaster because I believe that one club charging £68 is way over the top for two adults and two kids under 12?

Football in some parts of Scotland appears to have some sort of superiority complex.

How that attitude gets anywhere near Leith is beyond me with the decades of under achievement that club has produced.

Remember bairns, do it for the bears.

Im more confident of getting something next week

There can't be a single Falkirk fan that thinks they're going to finish in the top 2 surely.

On paper no, but who wouldve had Hearts winning last seasons league by 21pts..... its football

Going to be probably our hardest game of the season so far, give that ex St Mirren fat anus a kick worth a penalty outside the box this time.

We will need a good core of our players really on their game to get something, last game Hibs killed Sibbs with a man mark on him and to be fair, it seems Hibs are now an all round team now, instead of last seasons depend on Allan albeit they didnt show much in our last visit.

I would take a draw, expecting defeat but a point upwards would be welcome as I think we will take at least a point following week against one of the ugly sisters. The league needs a challenge either with 3 teams or 2 teams at the top

Not really but we aren't far off 1st/2nd points wise so it's not an unrealistic target, currently anyway.

Yep, tbf Falkirk do deserve a lot of credit. Hibs and Rangers have been praised a lot this season but you guys are right behind us. Stubbs said this in an interview recently.

Archived