Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw that the cost to get into this game for a family of 4 is £68. For the same two teams playing at TFS it is £36.

The gulf in price is disgraceful as is Hibs thinking £68 is an acceptable price to be charging a family two weeks before Christmas. Is it any wonder people are questioning attending football matches. It is just not affordable far less value for money. They can see the same movie in a few weeks time for half the price.

Hibs need to take a look at themselves. Indefensible!

Anyway I don't think Falkirk will lose this one.

Don't breed then and you won't have to take a family of 4.

Guest Back Post Misses

It's a perfectly reasonable price. If anyone feels that is too expensive, don't attend the match.

Indefensible, pipe the f**k down :lol:

Reasonable? Now we know who is fishing

Guest Back Post Misses

£70 a g Charlie, too. None of the council chi for these boys.

Do you know why? Because they can afford it, they don't moan. do you want a sub for your family of 4, peasant?

#somoney.

Very good.

The irony of being called a peasant from someone in Dundee is not lost on me.

My hoards of kids just will have to go without I guess at Christmas so I can take them to the delights of Leith and Dundee in January.

Wait till I go scrape the chips off the living room floor, they trod into the carpet last night while throwing crispie pancakes around our damp flat.

We're probably going to Hibs it again when it really matters IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Question is whether that starts on Saturday or not.

Agree with BPM I don't see Falkirk loosing this one.

Would be happy enough with a dodgy decision and seethe all round from Hibs.

Guest Back Post Misses

We have folk greeting about the prices every second week on here and it's usually from people who end up going.

See if the ticket is priced at more than you think its worth. Don't go. Don't tell us what your decision is, nae c**t cares.

Lol

What an attitude ? Here is a novel idea. Let's stick another £10 a head on the price for every game and let's have more empty seats?

I too don't have kids under 12. Doesn't however give me the I am alright jack attitude of some on here.

Lol

What an attitude ? Here is a novel idea. Let's stick another £10 a head on the price for every game and let's have more empty seats?

I too don't have kids under 12. Doesn't however give me the I am alright jack attitude of some on here.

That's not a novel idea at all, tbh. Is anyone suggesting the prices should be increased?

Back to the land of reality, it's not an I'm alright Jack situation at all. If Rod had found a way (I'm sure he would if he could) of debiting £22 from every Falkirk fan in Scotland's bank account, I'd be pretty outraged. That's not the case, nobody is being hard done by.

Archived