Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus, even went to the trouble of posting a still too!

What you need to do is go back to my original post on the matter then read those that followed. That may give you a clue? Not gonna hold my breath though!

No troubles for me squire, took less than a minute.

Good to see you noticed the totally obvious onside decision at the second time of asking though.

No troubles for me squire, took less than a minute.

Good to see you noticed the totally obvious onside decision at the second time of asking though.

It was the 1st time of asking and this is just code for you admitting that you fecked it up!

:lol:

You're having a shocker here.

Jesus son, just listen to yourself.

Nobody asked me to post the 1st time, I did that myself. I admitted I was wrong at the first time of asking though. See how it works?

It's really not too difficult.

Guest Back Post Misses

And Back Post Misses, the rest of you are good posters.

Big fan of Rugster, very good poster.

Come on Katie you love me

Fact is we didn't deserve to win. Simple.

We didn't loose which was my prediction. Pretty close to winning but we lack a bit depth that Hibs and Rangers have got - we wanted pace and went with a kid up front as a result. Whilst he done ok if we had a Lyle Taylor in the squad it could have been different. Same applies in defence. Goal scoring winger and a solid centre half or right back in January and we could stay in race possibly. Otherwise we'll be 3rd. Saying that I wouldn't be worried about playing Hibs in the playoffs.

Fact is we didn't deserve to win. Simple.

We didn't loose which was my prediction. Pretty close to winning but we lack a bit depth that Hibs and Rangers have got - we wanted pace and went with a kid up front as a result. Whilst he done ok if we had a Lyle Taylor in the squad it could have been different. Same applies in defence. Goal scoring winger and a solid centre half or right back in January and we could stay in race possibly. Otherwise we'll be 3rd. Saying that I wouldn't be worried about playing Hibs in the playoffs.

That is definitely where the biggest gulf between us and the top two lies. We've got the likes of Smith and cooper n our bench and are restricted to having 3 striking options n total with McHugh out whilst hibs can start two strikers and then still have a choice out of 7 other strikers as to who to stick on the bench.

Archived