Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have been brillant to get the three points today especially given the fact Rangers drew at home but what can you do. Falkirk are a good side, you're always going to be struggle being a man down for that length of time. I honestly thought that the game was over going into the last five so it was great to get the equaliser. Oxley seems to go through phases of playing reasonably well then boom he'll sell the jerseys. Wonder what the crack was with Cerny last season , he got very little game time despite being a better goalkeeper imo.

I'm surprised Failkirk fans are so happy with a point considering the circumstances of the game tbh. They didn't look like scoring till Oxley gifted them one.

Diddy club comes to big clubs home and get a point. This and the delights of edinburghs festive options makes it a joyful occasion.

Tbf Oxley has been very good for most if not all of our unbeaten run.

Obviously disappointing today but he's improved a lot this season.

Aye i've probably been too harsh on Oxley he's put in some excellent perfomances this season , some crucial saves in the Aberdeen, Rangers and Utd games.

Great day out even though I was 20 mins late getting in! Thought wee sibbs was brilliant and special mention to Fyvie who was very impressive throughout. Think I jinxed the game a little when I scoffed at Cummings getting man of the match because he really turned it on for the last ten mins or so! Vaulks and Kerr were both a little disappointing in the pedestrian pace of there build up play. In fairness I really did think hibs might hammer us today so I'm pleased with a point

He's no Nick Colgan!

Despite the numerous blunders Ma-Kalambay has been my favourite Hibs keeper by a distance :lol:. I totally convinced myself he was shit hot ​even though he had a knack of throwing a goal or two in. I would ignore error after error in the hope that he would come good but sadly he never quite did. I remember a game in the old shed ,not sure who against , Makas got the ball at his feet with the striker bearing down on him. The whole stadium falls quiet as everyone anticipates the inevitable blunder that's just about to take place , the striker slides in only for Maka to Cruyff turn in the other direction. The cowshed erupts in to his chant as he gracefully strolls away with the ball :lol:. It was a very sad day when he left.

Archived