Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs fans must be gutted not to have gained anything on the buns.

:lol: Scraping.

Tougher fixture, a man down for half the match and losing with seconds to go. Fucking delighted not to have lost any ground. McGinn being suspended for Ibrox is the only thing I'm disappointed about.

Let's not get too salty about Falkirk bottling it.

We've not gained anything but more importantly we've not lost any ground on Sevco after going down to 10 against the best side outwith Sevco.

Massive game next week against QOTS now. Oxley is a fucking embarrassment of a goalie and Martin Boyle is a sexy b*****d.

Aye mate, I bet when a team of 9 players scored in the dying seconds to kill off your chances of 2nd place, "just hold on one more minute" was your only thought.

Cringing for the Falkirk fans trying to make out this is a better result for them then it is for us. Falkirk bottled it I'm afraid, if we dropped two points against 9 men this forum's server would blow up the internet.

Welcome to the forum - enjoy your night.

Cant say i was overly impressed by hibs again even before the sending off. Thats twice we've played them and on neither occasion have they been much better than ourselves. Disappointing to lose a goal late on again as we'd be right in the mix if we'd held on for 3 points in the last two games. On a plus point we showed again we can compete with anyone in this league at the moment.

Obviously disappointed to lose the late equaliser but a draw was a fair result IMO. We didn't do enough to win the game, thought we should've tried to put a lot more urgency in our play and quicker with our passes but we were too slow and too easy to defend against.

Thought Hibs defended quite well in the second half not letting us create anything, was pretty much a carbon copy of the first half with us having all of the ball without really threatening. f**k knows how Oxley managed to spill Alstons shot but Miller there yet again to poke the ball in.

Again well done to Kevin O'Hara had a great full debut today. What a prospect he is.

Archived