Hibs v Falkirk

cheers, been that long since I have walked it so I'll probably get a jog on.

If you jog you'll make it easily. think you'll toil to make it for kick off for 3pm if you walk. plus its apparently a nightmare trying to get through the turnstiles in the away end because we only usually open 2 of them which will be worse if you bring a big support. Getting a bus would be your best bet.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about price.

There was a Celic fan on the Clyde phone in last night who said that he's been a season ticket holder for 50 years but didn't get one this year. He was moaning about his team being shite and that he's not been back since they played Hearts because he thinks it's poor value for money.

He was complaining about the amount that he had to pay on a Saturday to watch them which he reckoned was about £100. When questioned as to why he spent that amount (with the pundits thinking he was taking family) without the slightest hint of a joke said that it was about £30 for the game and £70 in the pub! :lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

Interested why you would play o'hara?

Much more mobile than Millar. Scoring for fun every time he plays for the under 20's.

Hibs if anything at the back are good in the air. Keep the ball on the deck for this one.

Much more mobile than Millar. Scoring for fun every time he plays for the under 20's.

Hibs if anything at the back are good in the air. Keep the ball on the deck for this one.

Millar doesn't play for us ????...but yeah see what you are saying. Given how untested O'Hara is I think I'd still start with Miller. Hopefully Baird acting as the main goal threat and Miller bringing him in. There's more to big Lee's game than winning in the air.

I fancy Houston to get the tactics right against this mob in any case.

COYB

I'd probably still start with Mill

Haven't read this thread at all but can pretty much guarantee at least 1 person will have said at least 1 of these;

Someone (100% a Falkirk fan) will have moaned about prices compared to theirs.

Hibs are shite anyway and are due a loss.

We only won the last game because of the referee.

Something about the queues at Easter Road before kick off.

The famed 'ITS TOO EXPENSIVE FURRA FAMILY EH 4' pish - I have never known a family of 2 parents and 2 children to regularly go to the football.

Tbh I completely forgot who we were even playing tomorrow, another W on the Hibernian board as the juggernaut rolls on.

Archived