Hibs v Falkirk

I wouldn't miss the best day out all season for a few quid, that's why I've got tickets.

Why do you think the Glasgow stadiums are better?

1 is looking very dated and the other is full of pillars blocking your view.

I can see a lasting legacy of damage done to this league with teams coming down and charging Premiership prices.

What's to stop Dundee Utd and Motherwell if they come down doing the same?

This isn't a good thing. Not that Hibs fans care

Indeed. So please shut the f**k up about it.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't miss the best day out all season for a few quid, that's why I've got tickets.

I've never had a problem paying the cash to go to these games because I pay for me and me only.

Who are your extra tickets for mate? Have you got a pretend friend?

Why do people always complain about Hibs' prices? If you think it's too much then don't go. If folk pay the prices then it obviously isn't "too much"

Exactly. It seems every single support who we have faced last season and this season apart from Sevco and Hearts have complained about the prices. If you think it's too expensive then don't pay the money and don't go. It's not like we are charging £22 for a restricted view or standing in a terracing. Plus a few clubs have put the prices up a few quid when we have played them at their place but you don't see us complaining.

Exactly. It seems every single support who we have faced last season and this season apart from Sevco and Hearts have complained about the prices. If you think it's too expensive then don't pay the money and don't go

Why would Hearts and Rangers fans complain about overcharging in the championship?

They don't know what prices we pay usually.

I've seen what prices the Edinburgh pair charge for a derby.

Rangers probably rarely pay less than £20 away these days.

Why would Hearts and Rangers fans complain about overcharging in the championship?

They don't know what prices we pay usually.

I've seen what prices the Edinburgh pair charge for a derby.

Rangers probably rarely pay less than £20 away these days.

They'd complain because they along with Celtic , get charged around £6 more than the rest of you lot when they come to ER. Mainly because they are the only 3 clubs who sell out their entire allocation.

£22 for a decent day out in the capital in one of the best stadiums in Scotland against one of the biggest teams in Scotland isn't that bad. And Hibs fans get charged the same prices, you'd have a point if we were charging less for home fans to get in but we aren't. You're just moaning for the sake of moaning.

They'd complain because they along with Celtic , get charged around £6 more than the rest of you lot when they come to ER. Mainly because they are the only 3 clubs who sell out their entire allocation.

£22 for a decent day out in the capital in one of the best stadiums in Scotland against one of the biggest teams in Scotland isn't that bad. And Hibs fans get charged the same prices, you'd have a point if we were charging less for home fans to get in but we aren't. You're just moaning for the sake of moaning.

As I said to your friend a page or 2 back I'm no too bothered as I'm flying solo wi buying tix.

My issue (and this bit is 100% personal) is that a family of 4 Falkirk fans on Saturday have to pay £68 to watch Hibs V Falkirk.

A family of 4 Hibees coming to Falkirk in 4 weeks time will pay £36 (if the kids are under 12) to watch Falkirk v Hibs.

Nice to see that even though Hibs have plenty empty seats they couldn't give a f**k about families wanting some festive football.

No, the Hibs fans on here solution is piss off cause you cannae afford it.

Classy stuff lads.

I thought you were better than that

As I said to your friend a page or 2 back I'm no too bothered as I'm flying solo wi buying tix.

My issue (and this bit is 100% personal) is that a family of 4 Falkirk fans on Saturday have to pay £68 to watch Hibs V Falkirk.

A family of 4 Hibees coming to Falkirk in 4 weeks time will pay £36 (if the kids are under 12) to watch Falkirk v Hibs.

Nice to see that even though Hibs have plenty empty seats they couldn't give a f**k about families wanting some festive football.

No, the Hibs fans on here solution is piss off cause you cannae afford it.

Classy stuff lads.

I thought you were better than that

Stop breeding then you Falkirk c***s. Boosting the population of your shit wee village ghetto by a few thousand won't make you better at football in the next 20 years.

Why are folk biting at the pie and bovril equivalent of Dave from the royal family crossed with victor meldrew? :lol:

Gavin likes a moan and doesn't like Hibernian. Why would we want him anywhere near our glorious stadium in his annorak and Nokia 6310 sitting posting on here how shite it is before going home and chugging off to Tess Daly on strictly come dancing?

Guest Back Post Misses

22 quid at Hibs is a lot better than 18 at Dumbarton, which is probably the biggest rip off in Scottish football given the stadium is pish, Dumbarton as a town isn't up to much and their team is part time. I don't bring it up every single time we're away to Dumbarton though, instead I just don't go to the game because I don't think it's value for money. If Falkirk fans think 22 quid is a Premiership price for a ground as good as Easter Road they're in for a shock when we go up.

Also as an aside I'd rather pay 22 quid to sit in the away end at Easter Road than the 18 for the home end at The Falkirk Stadium.

So by your logic the product on the pitch matters not?

The view from the away end at Easter Road is no better or worse than the one at TFS. You get a seat which is sheltered from the elements and the leg room at TFS from memory is better. The game on the pitch is the same at both grounds.

Sorry but I don't get the logic.

If Hibs want to charge more so be it. The extra £4 won't stop me from going. Is it right? Well it is in the rules so it must be however until Scottish football gets a grip and is realistic and consistent about charging, amongst other things, people will vote will their feet as they are now.

They need to realise there are loads of other pastimes that are better value for money and more importantly your custom is valued much more.

Of course the product on the pitch matters. Once you get past that though facilities and other aspects of the trip do. I've got mates in Edinburgh and I can go for a few drinks on Leith Walk prior to the game which adds to the day out. The stadium is far more atmospheric than TFS and I prefer sitting with the travelling Falkirk support than the home Falkirk support.

For me there's nothing I'd rather spend my 22 quid on this weekend than the football at Easter Road. If you disagree with the pricing then do as you said others have done - vote with your feet. That's what I do when Dumbarton try to take 18 quid off me to sit in a freezing lego stand watching part time footballers.

Alternatively write to Hibs if you feel so strongly about it. It's not like anyone on here sets the prices.

Archived