Hibs v Falkirk

Huge game for the Bairns, if we have any desire to push for anything higher than 3rd then it's a must win imho.

Can see a decent crowd heading through, even if it is one of the dearer stadiums in the league.

Going for an optimistic 2-1 win with Lee Miller & John Baird on the scoresheet.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You on .net or the bounce mate?

just this man , i've been meaning to sign up for ages just never actually took the plunge. I read .net like but have never got the urge to make an account or anything. To be honest i'd much rather post on here, .net has some good posters don't get me wrong but it's also heavily populated with zoomers imo.

just this man , i've been meaning to sign up for ages just never actually took the plunge. I read .net like but have never got the urge to make an account or anything. To be honest i'd much rather post on here, .net has some good posters don't get me wrong but it's also heavily populated with zoomers imo.

I'm a regular poster on there. You'll likely guess the username ;).

I'm a regular poster on there. You'll likely guess the username ;).

Aye i've seen you post on there, wouldn't say you where in the zoomer category though :lol:. Just seems to me that half the posters on there probably analyse Hearts accounts in their free time. It also struck me that a lot of posters would look for the slightest reason to get on the​ club or the teams back. I appreciate not everyone on there's like that but it just becomes tedious after a while. Thought the bounce was the better of the two.

Because Hibs posters on p&b are such nice friendly people and they are ten times bigger than us I think that we should be really grateful if we are only beaten by one goal scored from a dubious refereeing decision.

^^ trying to hard.

You get to visit a wonderful footballing arena. That should be enough of a privilege.

Guest Back Post Misses

Saw that the cost to get into this game for a family of 4 is £68. For the same two teams playing at TFS it is £36.

The gulf in price is disgraceful as is Hibs thinking £68 is an acceptable price to be charging a family two weeks before Christmas. Is it any wonder people are questioning attending football matches. It is just not affordable far less value for money. They can see the same movie in a few weeks time for half the price.

Hibs need to take a look at themselves. Indefensible!

Anyway I don't think Falkirk will lose this one.

Archived