New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

I work at Newbridge. Absolute catastrophe all round - quickest public transport route takes around two hours and costs 20 quid (train to Gyle/Haymarket, bus from there). Not ideal. Thankfully I think my work will be understanding and I'll get to 'work from home' for the most part.

Absolute carnage all round though. Any breakdown/crash anywhere at all between Newbridge and Rosyth and you're talking four or five hours. Big hit to the economy you'd imagine.

I'll be starting the revolution at Kirkcaldy Town House at 7pm. Fife will be free from the shackles of the Edinburgh establishment at long last.

Edited by Paco

I work at Newbridge. Absolute catastrophe all round - quickest public transport route takes around two hours and costs 20 quid (train to Gyle/Haymarket, bus from there). Not ideal. Thankfully I think my work will be understanding and I'll get to 'work from home' for the most part.

Absolute carnage all round though. Any breakdown/crash anywhere at all between Newbridge and Rosyth and you're talking four or five hours. Big hit to the economy you'd imagine.

I'll be starting the revolution at Kirkcaldy Town House at 7pm. Fife will be free from the shackles of the Edinburgh establishment at long last.

f**k off. Any revolution will start from the jewel in Fife's crown which is obviously Dunfermline which Fife Council like to pretend is a city.

Fifers commute, Monday.

...on a tangent, i love that film!

Bridge closure is a nightmare. Luckily i live and work in Edinburgh so not too much hassle for me but a load of folk i work with are raging...they're either going to be coming in late or stupidly early and probably having as much hassle getting home. Hopefully the traffic 'solution' will make things easier for anyone who has to travel