New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

The insight from those interviewed on Reporting Scotland was groundbreaking stuff; 'There should've been more carriages'

Aye, I'm sure ScotRail will be kicking themselves for not thinking of that one.

Can tell the local Neanderthals apart when they request more carriages on the train as if scotrail have loads of spare carriages lying around :lol:

The insight from those interviewed on Reporting Scotland was groundbreaking stuff; 'There should've been more carriages'

Aye, I'm sure ScotRail will be kicking themselves for not thinking of that one.

This is really starting to get my goat!

There seems to be a belief from the general public that ScotRail have an unlimted supply of carriages locked away in some secret bunker somewhere.

Not only that but ScotRail are purposely keeping these carriages under lock and key not only to piss off the public but also to deprive the company of a massive increase of revenue.

Fucking twats!

There seems to be a belief from the general public that ScotRail have an unlimted supply of carriages locked away in some secret bunker somewhere.

Not only that but ScotRail are purposely keeping these carriages under lock and key not only to piss off the public but also to deprive the company of a massive increase of revenue.

Fucking twats!

Not just Scotrail, I await the online fury on Facebook stating that this has ruined their Christmas, fucking fannies.

Fucking twats!

Nobody believes this. One can only assume that those whining about this apparent misconception are Scotrail drones on the blob.

Get yourself a hot water bottle and get away to your bed.

Nobody believes this. One can only assume that those whining about this apparent misconception are Scotrail drones on the blob.

Get yourself a hot water bottle and get away to your bed.

Fucking wish! 45k to drive a train backwards and forwards for 8hrs a day!

Fucking twats!

Even if they did have spare carriages, some of the stations don't have big enough platforms to take trains any longer than they already are.

Even if they did have spare carriages, some of the stations don't have big enough platforms to take trains any longer than they already are.

Strange as it may seem, there are these things called doors that interconnect between the carriages, where there is a problem there is a solution.

I've seen in the past a train stopping for a few minutes, then driving forward a few yards and stopping again so that people can board carriages near the rear.