New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

You could also possibly blame poor maintenance regime. Might be the case. Either way, there's going to be a lot of pissed off voters. Might as well make the most of it. People want someone to blame.

I don't think it is ridiculous for a transport minister to have to resign over this. Of course he isn't tightening the bolts on the bridge but ultimately he delegates responsibility to people who do. Ministers have resigned for less.

Best of luck with not finding some psycho with a second class ticket sitting in your seat and in no mood to move.

Does this happen? Surely violence would ensue? Unless you were that pussy who was standing up posting from the train recently about someone sitting on his seat.

The Fifers broke it, either directly or indirectly, the rest of the country hardly uses it, I've not been on it for a couple of years, thankfully.

Having broke it you now need to suffer the consequences of your actions.

It's a fucking giggle, resignation my arse, a fucking medal is what he should get.

Having worked with many guys from the kingdom down the years I've found 95% were a shower of treacherous backstabbing c***s.

I hope they ✊???????????? are sitting in it now.

Remove a section of bridge and be done with them.

Edited by wishyman

I hardly ever use it unless I'm going somewhere up there for the football and my teams not playing anyone that way so doesn't affect my life in any way.

And I don't really feel sorry for any Fifers.

Took just over two and a half hours to get from Monifieth to South Queensferry. Would usually be about 80-90 minutes.

Two horrendous hold ups - Friarton Bridge to Broxden roundabout and approach to Dunblane - other than that OK despite the awful weather.

Would four weeks be long enough for the entire population of the country to continuously dig until 'The Kingdom' became detached from the civilised landmass and drifted off into the North Sea? Between this opportunity barring their escape route and towing Ireland out into the middle of the Atlantic, things might become more civilised in the neighbourhood.

Edited by vikingTON