New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

I work at Waverley, thankfully not for ScotRail, but it's still gonna be absolute chaos, particularly the closer to Christmas we get.

Cue calls for ScotRail to "PIT OAN MARE CARRIAGES" as if they have fleets of them sitting about in a warehouse doing nothing just for a laugh.

Edited by Big Fifer

Yeah, I go that way then over the Clackmannan Bridge but with all the additional traffic on that road it's going to be a mire.

Been doing the same commute for a few years, have seen it when the FRB is shut as a one off taking me nearly two hours to get back, even when closed to high sided vehicles it has a knock on effect. Not looking forward to it.

Why not head up the motorway towards Stirling then the A9 towards Perth? I'd imagine you could do Cumbernauld to Kinross in 70-80 minutes that way

I work at Waverley, thankfully not for ScotRail, but it's still gonna be absolute chaos, particularly the closer to Christmas we get.

Cue calls for ScotRail to "PIT OAN MARE CARRIAGES" as if they have fleets of them sitting about in a warehouse doing nothing just for a laugh.

Doo doo doo dooooo

Ladies and gentlemen, the 17:42 train to Longannet will soon be approaching Platform 2. Due to the length of the platform, please only board via carriages 46 to 53. Thank you.

Coal_Train.jpg

Doo doo doo dooooo

Ladies and gentlemen, the 17:42 train to Longannet will soon be approaching Platform 2. Due to the length of the platform, please only board via carriages 46 to 53. Thank you.

Coal_Train.jpg

I'm pretty sure Sarge and his mates had a similar idea in the 1940s. Why burn precious coal in Longannet when you can burn Fifers instead?