New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

See when there's a big queue at the supermarket and they open an extra till? There's always folk that run from the back of the queue to be first at the new till. They're queue jumpers too and it's the same principle.

No it's not. they left the queue therefore can't be a queue jumper.

Still, at least you've got that Buzzfeed article to compensate for all those evident failings of living in Fife.

Of course! I posted it just for you mate! Knew you'd like it! Jealousy is a dangerous game though, you take care.

Not quite, but I am in Switzerland so obviously not getting any just now :lol::lol::lol:

What makes you think I live in Polmont?? :unsure2:

Did you not end up there? You were reporting on your house hunting and that was 'the one'. Did the dream of Polmont die?

I see that it did and you had to settle for Larbert. C'est la vie.

Edited by Scary Bear

f**k that could've been a close one! We were really interested in a house on Lawers Crescent but missed out by a quick bid that was accepted!

That's just a couple of streets away from me. Same style of houses as ours.

Everyone moves over early in an attempt to keep the traffic flowing, or at least keep it crawling a little faster - loads of cars continuing to the cones in the left hand lane just snarles it up as they try to squeeze into the right hand lane at the last minute -annoys the utter f'ck out of me.

Mrs Ned tells me that on her way home yesterday she pulled out to the left hand lane to stop folk like you scooting past - got some angry looks but she didn't give a shit.

As someone who's fairly qualified on this, you and your wife are idiots.

Use both lanes.