New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

Report was sent to Procurator Fiscal. Then what happened? What penalty/fine do you get for being a stupid c**t who can't read multiple signs telling you not to take your high sided vehicle onto the bridge?

1 year driving ban, needs to sit an extended re-test if he wants to drive again and 100 hours of community service.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29697028

1 year driving ban, needs to sit an extended re-test if he wants to drive again and 100 hours of community service.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-29697028

I remember being on one of those double decker megabuses from Glasgow to Aberdeen where the A9 was supposedly super-slow so the driver took the FRB detour.

Got to around Bo'ness to find out it was closed to high sided vehicles but the driver's reaction was "fcuk it, I want to get home to Glasgow tonight pal" (pretty sure those were the exact words).

Thanks to this bridge closure I am getting laid off for three weeks before Christmas because Scotrail have taken all the trains that we were working on out of our depot.

So instead of sending car drivers and their passengers over a bridge that's not fit for purpose, they are going to be asked to get in train carriages that are being "worked on"?

Feels really good through here the past couple of days.

A friend on Facebook is saying the FRB could be shut until March. Happy days for the 'you'll have had your tea' crowd. Edited by Scary Bear