New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

I cannot comprehend the mindset of someone who would choose to live in Fife as well as making a hellish daily commute to Edinburgh. It's the worst of both worlds

Prudent individuals who take advantage of cheaper house prices, alas, they also tend to be Hibs or Hearts supporters.

I cannot comprehend the mindset of someone who would choose to live in Fife as well as making a hellish daily commute to Edinburgh. It's the worst of both worlds

It takes 20mins to get to edinburgh from dunfermline hardly a commute, cheap prices and easy access to edinburgh make it a good place to live

Having travelled that route for a few years previously I can tell you that it was extremely rare to get there in 20 mins. Friday was OK most of the time.

It's an absolute joke, every day tens of thousands leave then travel back and it's been a nightmare for decades. The transport system into Scotland's capital city is laughable really.

It takes 20mins to get to edinburgh from dunfermline hardly a commute, cheap prices and easy access to edinburgh make it a good place to live

It's about 35 minutes in quiet traffic. That's like living in Stenhousemuir and working in Glasgow

Easy access aye? Not this week by the sounds of it haha

Do you find getting on and off a train difficult ????. It's worth living in Fife just for the fact you can live in a better area in a nicer house than you could in Edinburgh,

Having travelled that route for a few years previously I can tell you that it was extremely rare to get there in 20 mins. Friday was OK most of the time.

It's an absolute joke, every day tens of thousands leave then travel back and it's been a nightmare for decades. The transport system into Scotland's capital city is laughable really.

The whole transport infrastructure from the north, heading into Edinburgh has been woeful.

It's only recently that the single track A8000 was taken out of the main transport link to the M8 and the airport.

The ridiculous Barnton roundabout was another disaster.

I think that these were probably purposely neglected in order to encourage the use of public transport into the city.

Tomorrow will be chaos. Only saving grace is Fridays are quieter than the rest of the working week.