January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with Swansea and Falkirk ? Not that I'm complaining, but where is the link ? Everytime I hear of a team interested in one of our youngsters Swansea always pop up.

They attend alot of our development games and Blair is the main man in the team.

What is it with Swansea and Falkirk ? Not that I'm complaining, but where is the link ? Everytime I hear of a team interested in one of our youngsters Swansea always pop up.

Falkirk are a front for Swansea's money laundering scheme.

They attend alot of our development games and Blair is the main man in the team.

I'm assuming they have a scout that is based locally hence the reason for Falkirk seemingly being the only Scottish team they are interested in. I can't recall any other development teams getting tapped up by Swansea. Either that or we just have a really good youth set up and have a record of producing good players from a young age which also makes sense to be honest.

Getting rid of that useless lump that is Jon Daly should hopefully free up some funds to bring someone else in. Haven't a scooby who we could go for but we're in dire need of a striker imo. Also I'm sure Wighton's loan deal was only til December (not January) and there's been no word of that being extended. Last I heard there was the possibility of Wighton being recalled for some reason. The possibility that come January our strikeforce might consist of Stewart and at a push Megginson won't exactly strike fear into opposition teams.

Gasparotto, Denny and Samuel need to be kept otherwise we could be looking around for a couple more extra players than potentially planned.

Chris Turner on a free from Hamilton to help sure up the midfield? Can't really think of anyone else that we could probably sign..

I reckon Scullion (unfortunately) will be shown the door, Duffy just doesn't seem to favour him but the boy has bags and bags of technical ability. Romario will be gone also, even though I think as a back up player he offers something - what that is I'm not entirely sure.

Archived