January Transfer Window

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/sport/14121353.Concentration_is_key_for_Morton_goalkeeper_Adam/

Tacked on at the end of that article, when it should be written in big f**k off letters on the Town Hall for everyone to see.

Luca Gasparotto. :wub:

Stunned that Rangers don't want him back. I'd take Luca in my team over Danny Wilson every time. Must surely mean they don't want him in the future so hopefully we make a permanent offer.

Stunned that Rangers don't want him back. I'd take Luca in my team over Danny Wilson every time. Must surely mean they don't want him in the future so hopefully we make a permanent offer.

A player extending their loan from January to the end of the season because they are playing regularly does not mean their club "surely" doesn't want them. :)

A player extending their loan from January to the end of the season because they are playing regularly does not mean their club "surely" doesn't want them. :)

I've heard from a very decent source he was told at the beginning of the season he was free to leave if he wanted. Seems a bit daft tbh.

I've heard from a very decent source he was told at the beginning of the season he was free to leave if he wanted. Seems a bit daft tbh.

That may be true as he's been at the club for a quite a while and failed to get into the first team.

I think Rangers are okay in terms of defenders. They need a goal poaching centre forward in January. Waghorn has an impressive scoring record but he does most of his work in the midfield and wide area's. Miller and Clark haven't been great so hopefully Rangers can bring someone in to fill that role.

Peter Houston to St.mirren during january, compensation getting sorted as we speak.

I would be extremely surprised if this was the case. I can't think of any reason why he would leave Falkirk to come to us, it's not as if we'll be paying massive wages or anything.

Archived