Livingston v Greenock Morton

cornbeef

Surely after last week Duffy won't go with the same midfield. No creativity and no options on the wing either. If Barr and McCluskey are out I wouldn't mind trying 3 at the back with Pepper and Russell as wing-backs. Duffy would never try this but it would at least give us some width and allow the central midfield to have a bit more creativity about it with Forbes in there.

Gaston

Kilday Gasparotto Lamie

Pepper Russell

McKee O'Ware Forbes

Johnstone McManus

He'll no doubt stick to a 4-4-2 though.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong city , many more locals watch the Rose than travel to watch the Old Firm

Do they? How much more? This Rose seem like a very big team. We should expect them to make their way through the SPFL no time.

Since when did Almondvale lose undersoil heating, part of the SPL stadium criteria? Make your pitch playable or forfeit the tie.

I'm just going to ignore the last bit of your comment, we still have it but I don't think we can afford to use it.

I'm just going to ignore the last bit of your comment, we still have it but I don't think we can afford to use it.

Well no, you clearly can afford to do so. As your revolving door of on-contract dross out, panic signings in over recent days demonstrates. It's simply a question of priorities - clubs who refuse to use the full resources available to them to get a game played should forfeit the tie. Perfectly straightforward stuff tbh.

I wouldn't bother trying to engage VT in sensible dialogue AMC 13, he spouts pish like this all day long, same old patter from him.

If you can afford to sign a midfielder on a six-month deal during the week then you can afford to switch the 'leccy on the Friday evening before a match. Which means that Livingston have made a choice to put the game in jeapordy; which means that if they f**k it up, they should forfeit the tie.

Very straightforward stuff here champ. Though needless to say I won't ever expect a credible comeback from a mewling non-entity like yourself.

If you can afford to sign a midfielder on a six-month deal during the week then you can afford to switch the 'leccy on the Friday evening before a match. Which means that Livingston have made a choice to put the game in jeapordy; which means that if they f**k it up, they should forfeit the tie.

Very straightforward stuff here champ. Though needless to say I won't ever expect a credible comeback from a mewling non-entity like yourself.

A midfielder who played for for us a few years ago without taking a wage so probably won't be on much, while letting another one go. You're right, very straightforward stuff.

A midfielder who played for for us a few years ago without taking a wage so probably won't be on much, while letting another one go. You're right, very straightforward stuff.

What's that got to do with the point stated, champ? Any money saved from releasing a player should be going towards basic tasks like ground maintenance, and only after this is dealt with placed into your playing budget*. Livingston chose not to do so, and so if caught out by easily manageable conditions, should forfeit the tie.

Thanks for playing anyway.

* The likelihood being, of course, that Livingston actually paid a severance fee as well to clear said useless no-mark off the books; as they will likely do so for others during this transfer window. So no - not the work of a club operating on a hand-to-mouth existence at all then.

No reason there shouldn't at the least be covers down. Would expect it to go ahead provided the pitch isn't actually frozen, which is not likely under a cover and snow.

Archived