possible for an amatuer to move up to juniors?

mclaren11

Was just wondering if its possible for an amateur player to move up to juniors? And what would be the best way to go about it?

Would love the chance to try move up. Might not be good enough but i'll never know till i try it.

I know at the moment i'm not fit enough due to lack of games as i had been working saturdays. But completely willing to put in the hard work to become fit enough and good enough. Just need the opportunity.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just wondering if its possible for an amatuer player to move up to juniors? And what would be the best way to go about it?

Would love the chance to try move up. Might not be good enough but i'll never know till i try it.

I know at the moment i'm not fit enough due to lack of games as i had been working saturdays. But completely willing to put in the hard work to become fit enough and good enough. Just need the opportunity.

I don't think this boy is an amateur player at all.......in fact he'd be lucky if he can even spell amateur!

Was just wondering if its possible for an amateur player to move up to juniors? And what would be the best way to go about it?

Make sure you get your £50.

Unquestionably, although our boys were far from their best on Saturday.

i would have to agree with you on glens form this season ....this was the first i have seen glens this season and i thought we would get run over

rossvales team is very young with the 2 boys in centre defence only 17

and looking solid so all looks very positive

Someone needs to have a look at your game to see if your good enough I suppose and take a chance on you , simple as that ! Had a few at our club and they worked out well

Thats what i'm wanting. Just to know if i'm good enough. What club was that?

Archived