St Mirren vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 1-2

Fair score really, Thistle certainly the better team as expected. We never started playing till we were 2 down. All 3 goals were scrambled in from corners, interesting eh?

Focus on the league for us now. Hopefully Thistle get a cup run, must be due one? Am I right in saying that Thistle, Sevco, Accies and Morton are the only 4 full time teams in Scotland not to have made a cup final in the last 25 years?

If you're looking for a good omen ICT knocked us out at this stage last season and went on to win it. Hope you do too.

Luvvies :wub:

FT 1-2

Fair score really, Thistle certainly the better team as expected. We never started playing till we were 2 down. All 3 goals were scrambled in from corners, interesting eh?

Focus on the league for us now. Hopefully Thistle get a cup run, must be due one? Am I right in saying that Thistle, Sevco, Accies and Morton are the only 4 full time teams in Scotland not to have made a cup final in the last 25 years?

If you're looking for a good omen ICT knocked us out at this stage last season and went on to win it. Hope you do too.

Petrofac Cup :ph34r:

FT 1-2

We certainly haven't. In fact, I'm 99.9% sure we've made the Scottish Cup final the most times without winning it (twice).

Fairly comfortable win for us in the cup.

Hard to judge St Mirren as they obviously set out to get men behind the ball in the first half and as said didn't come into the game until they were two down and ten minutes to go.

Onwards and upwards 8)

If St Mirren had come out and try to take us on then who knew what would have happened.

We lost to a perennial diddies Falkirk team earlier in the season so it's possible St Mirren could have beaten us as well.

If St Mirren had come out and try to take us on then who knew what would have happened.

We got ridden rotten off a Falkirk team not even playing well earlier in the season so it's possible St Mirren could have beaten us as well.

FTFY

Archived