St Mirren vs Partick Thistle

jagfox

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thistle website says there will be a cash gate available at the Paisley 2012 (sic) stadium. Any time I've been before it's been a similar setup to Firhill where you buy the ticket separately and then scan it.

Looking forward to the Scottish Cup as always, would be nice if we didn't go out to two lower league clubs in one season, would have preferred this game a month ago. Although if we play like we have done since November we should win.

The reasons for St. Mirren's demise over last couple of seasons is poor appointments/ decision making and a BoD that aren't that interested.

Don't forget the thicko fanbase who hounded out their most successful manager in a generation, and who now find their club scrapping to avoid part time, seaside league football as a result. It's as much their fault as anyone's, if not more.

Anyway no excuses for us; failing to progress would be our worst result for a good few years, probably since Culter. Would be happy enough with a narrow away win, at least for the sake of Jamie Langfield and Mark Ridgers's twitter accounts.

The Thistle website says there will be a cash gate available at the Paisley 2012 (sic) stadium. Any time I've been before it's been a similar setup to Firhill where you buy the ticket separately and then scan it.

Looking forward to the Scottish Cup as always, would be nice if we didn't go out to two lower league clubs in one season, would have preferred this game a month ago. Although if we play like we have done since November we should win.

There won't be a cash gate as such but as you suggest you can buy a ticket at the ticket booth.

Looking increasingly likely that there will be at least four jaggie's in the away end with scarves hidden.

Don't think anyone in the away end would take offence to 4 guys wearing Thistle scarves tbhwy.

Tickets are selling well for Thistle supporters with Thistle's allocation for the North Stand and the South Stand(Family Area) SOLD OUT. The office will be selling tickets for the overspill second in the North End of the West Stand for the rest of this week. Office opening hours are 9am until 5pm throughout the week, with final sales at Firhill being at 4pm on Friday. There will be a cash gate in place at the Paisley 2021 Stadium, unless our remaining allocation sells out prior to 4pm on Friday.

Paisley 2021 stadium :lol:

Tickets are selling well for Thistle supporters with Thistle's allocation for the North Stand and the South Stand(Family Area) SOLD OUT. The office will be selling tickets for the overspill second in the North End of the West Stand for the rest of this week. Office opening hours are 9am until 5pm throughout the week, with final sales at Firhill being at 4pm on Friday. There will be a cash gate in place at the Paisley 2021 Stadium, unless our remaining allocation sells out prior to 4pm on Friday.

Paisley 2021 stadium :lol:

It's no that bad of a name for a stadium, could be worse.

Cracking pic.

Satisfyingly, I can name every player.

Me too 8)

The only character I don't know is the suit behind Jackie Husband. Could it be Bobby Watson of Watson Towers?

Archived