Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

The Board of Directors at Falkirk should have been hung from the Steeple for getting you to open our Stadium bearing in mind the Marr's were amongst the most vocal about keeping us out of the SPL. I will always have a clear conscience for not attending that game. It should have been played in an empty Stadium.

In a "start as you mean to go on" kind of way, aye?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Board of Directors at Falkirk should have been hung from the Steeple for getting you to open our Stadium bearing in mind the Marr's were amongst the most vocal about keeping us out of the SPL. I will always have a clear conscience for not attending that game. It should have been played in an empty Stadium.

As per usual

Nothing to brag about really. your ground has only attained bronze standard level, which puts it on a par with the likes of Central Park and Gayfield.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ClubLicensing/2015/021014CL%20Ground%20Standards.pdf

Carry on lads.

Nothing to brag about really. your ground has only attained bronze standard level, which puts it on a par with the likes of Central Park and Gayfield.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ClubLicensing/2015/021014CL%20Ground%20Standards.pdf

Carry on lads.

He was referring to the pitch you maniac.

Eta: And even if he wasn't, that stadium is still a beautiful site. Just fucking look at it.

Eta: And even if he wasn't, that stadium is still a beautiful site. Just fucking look at it.

Hope you weren't on the pitch when you backtracked that fast. Looking at the recent pictures it wouldn't hold up too well :lol:

If we play like we did last Saturday over the next two games we will save on win bonus for the players. Always a silver lining

The players find it hard to motivate themselves when playing against these diddy teams. I'm afraid tonight could be the same. Doesn't feel like a big cup game tonight. Dundee's delaying tactics seem to have taken the excitement out of the match.

The small box stand to the left of the away stand is a great place to watch footy from whether its a bit run down or not. I watched a couple of games with a friend in there, the walk up the hill and the atmosphere were both brilliant. It's up there with my favourite stand in Scotland, also like the small stand at Motherwell with the 'keep cigarettes away from the game' banner.

I was referring to the pitch. Although it is a tremendous stadium as well.

also like the small stand at Motherwell with the 'keep cigarettes away from the game' banner.

They've ruined that by plastering over that with tacky cash converters advertising. The sign should have had the same status as a listed building IMO.

Archived