Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

Was gonna drop this in the Dundee thread but will have more relevance here: Carl Finnigan has retired and is wanting to start a career and new life for himself in Botswana.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was gonna drop this in the Dundee thread but will have more relevance here: Carl Finnigan has retired and is wanting to start a career and new life for himself in Botswana.

I'm proud of him. He's done well for himself. You should be too. If I seen Carl I'd give him a little hug and a pat on the head to say 'well done, you did it'

Falkirk fans really ought to be paying us a lot more respect. We did you the honour of playing your last and first games at your old and new stadiums so please remember who you are talking to.

Dundee weren't even in the 1st division in 2002-2003.

I'm also struggling to remember playing Dundee as our last home game any season.

What are you thinking about?

Dundee weren't even in the 1st division in 2002-2003.

I'm also struggling to remember playing Dundee as our last home game any season.

What are you thinking about?

Like the Geto Boys, I feel that my mind may have been playing tricks on me.

That doesn't detract from the fact that for all the teams on the planet to choose from that Falkirk chose Dundee FC for a glamour friendly to open the new stadium.

It's being reported in the news we welcome him back in place of cup tied O'Dea.

ETA : actually, they could just be talking utter poo as O'Dea isn't cup tied at all.

They must be just mixing it up with him not being registered. The news generally just seems to guess who is fit and use outdated information but hopefully we've got him fit again.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Julen + O'Dea do together when they get a run. Julen has just been in and out of the side with his injuries and we've never really had a settled defence.

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk fans really ought to be paying us a lot more respect. We did you the honour of playing your last and first games at your old and new stadiums so please remember who you are talking to.

The Board of Directors at Falkirk should have been hung from the Steeple for getting you to open our Stadium bearing in mind the Marr's were amongst the most vocal about keeping us out of the SPL. I will always have a clear conscience for not attending that game. It should have been played in an empty Stadium.

Like the Geto Boys, I feel that my mind may have been playing tricks on me.

That doesn't detract from the fact that for all the teams on the planet to choose from that Falkirk chose Dundee FC for a glamour friendly to open the new stadium.

Yes, the Falkirk public were over the moon at that 1 having played you twice already in March that year.

Not to mention that was just on the back of that crazy period we kept getting you in the cup and going to replays.

The Board of Directors at Falkirk should have been hung from the Steeple for getting you to open our Stadium bearing in mind the Marr's were amongst the most vocal about keeping us out of the SPL. I will always have a clear conscience for not attending that game. It should have been played in an empty Stadium.

Why would you play your opening game at McDiarmid Park?

Archived